Chapter 16

hey peeps, vote, comment and fan if u like this story!! Luv u heaps my little fans! Luv xoxo gossip girl….    nahh its smudge haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

Annaleise’s POV

I lay back on my bed and my sob grew louder and louder, until they were nearly screams. Each sob caused my throat to hurt. My hand ached due to the fact I’d been using it so much, and I didn’t even know how to control my powers yet. I looked at my reflection in the window, my hair and eyes were a crystal blue colour. Sadness. That made me break down more.  Why can’t I just live a normal life? Is that so much to ask?

I heard many people come and bang on the door, asking me to open up, but all I wanted was to be alone. I felt warm, wet tears slide down my face and onto my bed. I won’t accept who my father is. Never. At the thought of my real father, more tears fell down my face, faster and thicker than before. I am half him. Half pure evil. Half monster. I am Lord Voldemort’s daughter.

I want my mum. I want her to hold me and say everything’s going to be okay. I want her to help me with boyfriends and my future dances.  I want her to tell me goodnight each evening. I want her to love me. I want her to be here with me, right now, to guide me through my life. I need her right now. I need my mother. More tears fell down my face and I pulled the duvet off my bed and wrapped it around me. More than anything, I want the duvet to be her arms. I want to hear her laugh and see her smile. I wish she was here.

I lay down on the bed with my duvet around me. I wonder what she’d look like. Pretty, amazing, beautiful, more than likely. My tears were slowly drying on my face, and my eyes felt sore and heavy.  I closed them. I heard nothing, but a warm weight appeared on my stomach. I opened my eyes in shock, but only to see Dawn lying on my stomach with her eyes closed. I smiled. At least SHE will always be there for me. My own beautiful Pheonix. I stroked her long, colourful feathers. They felt so soft. So right.

I looked at the time. The alarm read 8:30pm. It’s early, but yet, I’m as tired as hell. I lifted my left hand up and waved it towards the lock on the door. With a click, it unlocked. Hm, I’d have to remember that. With a sigh, I rested my head on my pillow and my left, tattoo encrusted hand on Dawn. I felt my eyelids shut and my world fall into darkness.

*******Hermione’s POV*******

I watched as Anna sprinted away from George. First her hair and eyes turned pink, then her hair had turned a pretty blue colour, and so had her eyes. Tears glistened in her eyes, making them look misty. I tried calling her to come back, along with Harry, Fred and George, and Ron, but she just ran up the stairs. I turned to glare at George. How dare he insult my best friend? I stalked forward with my wand at my side and watched as George stepped quickly back, until his back was against the wall. “Did you really HAVE to say that?” I said in a quiet whisper. Haha, he looks scared. Now, what’s that spell I read in that book? Ahh yes... “Petrificus Totalus!” I cried with my wand now pointing directly at George.  He froze then his limps all snapped together, making him look like a thin pole, then he fell to the floor. His eyes were the only things not frozen. I laughed and bent my face down to his level and whispered in his ear “That was for Anna” and skipped off, leaving everyone staring after me. Oh god. I might get expelled for that! Or put in Azkaban!

I reached the door leading to my room and saw that it was locked. I knocked and called “May I come in?” But all I heard was loud sobs from inside. I sat down outside my door, and whoever knocked on the door, I rolled my eyes at. They must be dumb to not know that Anna will not let people in our room until she’s finished crying. I looked at the wrist watch my parents sent me, and the time read 8:25pm. I rested my head against the wall and a few minutes later I heard the door unlock.

I slowly got to my feet and turned the door knob. I opened the door to find a Pheonix laying on Anna’s chest, and to see Anna asleep with her duvet wrapped around her. I frowned when I saw her closed eyes looking puffy. Something really must be worrying her. I hope I can find out what’s upsetting her, so I can put a stop to her sadness. Correction, I WILL find out. Even if it kills me.