Chapter 11

Hey guys! Sorry for the late upload !! Heres Harry''s POV!! Luv all my fans:) I love u guys so much! Luv Smudgeeeeee !! xx

P.S- I'm thinking about writing another book, do you think I should do it?

Disclaimer: I own nothing included in the world of J.K. Rowling. I only own the characters I created.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

Harry's POV

I adjusted my glasses as I concentrated on the game board. I glanced at Ron, who had a smirk on his face and was staring at my King. "Knight to E5" I said to the board and watched my Knight travel to E5. I've never got over how magic works. It's amazing. Even Wizard Chess, which I'm playing now, is fascinating! "Harry! Oi, Harry! Watch me kick your butt!" I heard Ron call, which snapped out of thinking state and looked at Ron, who was full-on grinning at my King. Oh boy. "Checkmate!" Ron shouted at the board, laughing his head off as my poor old King got smashed by one of his many Knights. I glowered at Ron as he danced around the room, saying "I won, I won!". I was about to call out 'Shut up Ron!' but as soon as I opened my mouth, a soft, musical cry echoed around the castle, making Ron shut up and everyone to stop whatever they were doing to listen.

When the heart-breakingly beautiful cry finished, I immediately turned to Ron, who was staring out the window with his mouth hanging open. "What was that?!" I asked him in shock. "I dont know mate" Ron replied, flabbergasted. I saw Hermione coming around the corner, carrying a book called Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. I turned to her for answers. I asked her the same question as Ron, but instead of saying she didn't know, she replied with a worried look and said "That was the cry of a Pheonix. It's master has been harmed" She then walked over to the window and leaned against the frame, reading and frowning at the book.

Pheonix... what's a Pheonix? Is it a type of cat? Or what about a type of dog? Thoughts whizzed though my head and suddenly my scar twinged painfully. "OW!" I muttered under my breath, rubbing it with my hand. It felt like it was on fire! "Owww!" I said a bit louder, praying I wouldn't attract attention. Ron turned to look at me, and asked "Are you ok mate?" I rubbed my scar vigorously, hoping the fire would stop. "I'm.. Fine.. Now" I said in between pants of pain. He eyed me warily, before saying, "Are you sure?" in a cautious voice. As if being put out by water, the pain of my scar stopped suddenly, and I let out the breath I never knew I was holding in. "Yeah, I'm fine!" I said with a small smile at him, making him look at me curiously before turning to pack up the smashed up game of Wizard Chess. I turned to help him, but stopped and span around to see Hermione pointing out of the window, letting out a small scream.

Soaring towards the commonroom where two balls of flames, or what it looked like anyway. As the flames drew nearer, I squinted through my glasses and saw, instead of flames, two stunning birds. As if by magic, the glass in the window suddenly disappeared. Oh yeah, I'm at Howarts. A SCHOOL OF MAGIC! Get used to it Harry! The birds flew into the commonroom, shocking everyone inside. A warm, golden glow filled the commonroom, turning everyone a light shade of gold. Ok, this is a wierd dream, I can wake uppp nowww! I pinched my arm, ow. Not a dream, then. I then heard Hermione mutter "Thought so! They are so rare! Pheonixs in the commonroom! Oh my.. I wonder wha-" I blocked Hermiones muttering out and focused on the gorgeous bird in front of me, standing on the table. So THAT'S a Pheonix.

I decided that the prettiest, smallest Pheonix in front of me was the female, and the one next to Hermione was a male. The male was the exact colour of fire, whilst the female was the exact colours of sunrise. Everyone was staring at them in wonder. Laughter suddenly was heard from behind the portrait hole, snapping people out of their trances. The portrait hole swung open to reveal Fred and George. Their smiles were replaced by looks of shock as they look in the scene in front of them. The female Pheonix suddenly nudged my hand with her beak, making me look at her. The female and male both chirped in sync at me and Hermione, and, without warning, they both turned around and placed their tail feathers on the top of our hands. What in the world? The Pheonixs then opened their wings and lifted themselves off the ground. I watched in wonder, and then looked down and yelled in fright. I'm flying!

Hermione screamed and the twins ran and grabbed one of Hermione's legs each, but only to find that their hands now couldn't move off her legs. Ron looked at me in astonishment, then burst out laughing. Payback time, Ron! With my free, dangling hand, I reached down and grabbed his collar of his robe. He yelled in fright as, he too, was lifted off the ground. The Pheonixs then flew us out of the window. Oh my..

The ground's looked tiny from up here! The twins suddenly burst out laughing for no apparent reason. "Well George, aren't you glad we are attached to a girl's leg now?" Fred asked evily. "Very" George replied. Hermione looked down at the pair hanging off of her legs. She scowled at them and said "Pervs", before looking up at the male Pheonix who was carrying her. I looked at Ron and noticed he looked very pale and in deep shock. "Don't puke on my robes" I warned him in a low voice. He looked up and me and scowled. I suddenly felt my glasses slipping down my nose. Don't fall off! I silently begged at my glasses, before noticing that we were slowing down.

We soared straight through an open window in a tower, and the Pheonixs stopped in mid-air. The gluey substance that kept all of us from falling suddenly disappeared and everyone fell onto the hard, smooth floor. "Ow!" Everyone groaned in sync as we hit the floor. I stood up and adjusted my glasses and looked around the room. It's the Hospital Wing. The Pheonixs flew over to a bed. The female landed on the persons chest, and the male landed on the person's arm. I then saw red hair peeping out onto the pillow. "Annaleise!" I cried and ran over to the side of the bed, everyone else following.

"Anna..." I said. "What's happened to her?" I asked nobody in peticular. A sad, old voice replied. "She is in a coma.." And Professor Dumbledore revealed himself from the doorway.