Chapter 7

Heeeeeeeeyyy peeeeeepppaallllllll !! VOTE, COMMENT, FAN OR IGNORE, I DO NOT CARE COZ I AM ON A SUGAR HIGHHHH!!! WOOOOOHHH! LUV YAA!!! SMUDGE THE AWESOME IS OUT!!!!!

P.S- Pic of Draco Malfoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Annaleise's POV

My legs started to shake uncontrolably and I swear that my brain was shaking too. Luckily for me, I wasn't the odd one out. Everyone managed to separate into 2 lines but they all had looks of terror on their face. I managed to move my legs to the right and into the line. I stood next to a girl with bushy brown hair and big front teeth, other than that, she was beautiful. I smiled at her through my fear, and she did the same. I thought of Grandpa, Snape and all the other teachers. They were expecting me. Just walk and ignore the comments. With everyone in 2 lines. Auntie Minerva smiled and pushed the doors open, leading us into the hall I'd been in a thousand times before.

As I walked down the aisle, I saw the usual 4 tables and the teachers table at the front. I heard the bushy haired girl telling the girl behind us how the Great Hall was only enchanted to show the sky, it wasn't real. I rolled my eyes. It is so obvious it wasn't real. I spied Grandpa at the middle of the teacher's table and sitting on his usual throne. I saw Snape sitting on his left, but when I looked at him, I had to look away. Today, any second now, I would be sorted. Oh My God.

The comments began when we were halfway down the hall. I heard 'Do you see the redhead with green eyes? Yeah, she's the Snape kid' and other snarky comments about me. I ignored the best I could and forced my legs to move down the hall with the others. When we reached the Sorting Hat, the hat began to sing. I ignored it because I knew it off by heart already. It was so uninventive! I sighed quietly and looked at the people standing next to me. The bushy haired girl was on right and the boy.. Harky? No, Harry, I think it is, was on my left. They both had a look of astonishment, and amazed, like so many other first years, on their faces. I waited patiently for the hat to finish it's retarded song.

Ahh, finished!! Auntie Minerva then explained what we had to do, but I was too busy staring at the ceiling. I felt a pair of eyes on my left, so I looked. Harry was staring at me, well, at my eyes. I bet he's noticed too. I was too lost in his eyes to notice the names being called. "...GRYFFINDOR!" The hat roared to the audience. The Gryffindors all stood up and cheered as the Weasley boy went over to his new house. "Harry Potter" Auntie Minerva called. Ah, so it IS Harry. I watched as the hat seemed to take a long pause, and I saw Harry muttering under his breath, before the hat roared again "GRYFFINDOR!" Lucky him.. he has the Weasley twins, the younger Weasley AND the bushy haired girl for company. Then I heard my name being called by Auntie Minerva, after the Gryffindors went wild. "Annaleise Snape"

OMG, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME FROM DOOM! I yelled in my head as I made my way up the podium and sat on the stupid 3-legged stool, and waited for Auntie Minerva to place the Sorting Hat on my head. I crossed my fingers on my lap and glanced at Grandpa and Snape, they both looked nervous and curious. Then I felt something soft on my head, making me jump slightly. I suddenly saw Harley and Peeves by the entrance that we came through. They both gave me a thumbs up and I relaxed slightly. Then the talking began.

"Ah, I see bravery.. strength.. courage.. definately brains.. ahh, loyalty.. and also love, all the qualities for either.. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw.. or Slytherin. Nowww, where to put you?" Please, PLEASE, not Slytherin, I thought vigorously. The hat was silent for a second, then told me "Then it has to be.. GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yelled the last part out loud to the crowd. The Gryffindor's clapped and yelled. I almost laughed when I saw Fred and George doing a victory dance. I hopped off the stool and smiled at the teachers, Snape looked like he was ready to kill me. Uh ohh, didn't think about THAT! Grandpa looked very proud, and Peeves and Harley were dancing together in the halls. I smiled wildly when I saw them doing the can-can. I rushed to the Gryffindor table before I could get any comments made about me and sat down next to the bushy haired girl and Fred. "Anna!" Fred cried and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Can't.. Breathe.. Fred!" I told him with being crushed. The surrounding Gryffindors laughed at the little scene we were creating. "MY TURN!" George cried, leaning over Fred and hugging me just as tightly. I sighed happily. I was finally somewhere where I belong.