Chapter 12

hey guys! sorry for the late upload, but ive been so busy! i have 56 fans! i am so happy!! please continue to vote, comment and fan! i love you guys!!! luv smudge xx

P.S- Pic of Melissa Pratt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I watched as Professor Dumbledore revealed himself from the door. On the few times I've seen him, his light blue eyes twinkled, but they didn't twinkle as he watched Annaleise's unconcious form. I turned back to Anna. She seemed so delicate, so helpless. I took a seat next to her bed and watched as Fred and George poked and prodded her, trying to wake her. Hermione had silent tears streaming down her face, with her hand covering her mouth. Anna was Hermione's best friend. Ron just looked shell-shocked. I looked up at Dumbledore, who was leaning on the end of the white, crib-like bed. "How did she fall into a coma?" Ron asked, who seemed to have slightly recovered from seeing our friend lying helpless on the bed, with the two beautiful Pheonixs covering her body.

Everyone looked up at Dumbledore, including me. I need to know how she fell into a coma. NOW. Dumbledore sighed when he saw all our eyes looking expectantly up at him. He walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down in one of the seats. He looked at Anna then sighed again, a small half-smile eched onto his face as he watched the birds sleep on Anna's body, throughly content. After a few seconds, he looked into all of our eyes, saving me for last. He opened his mouth and began to explain.

"I trust that you five know by know that Annaleise is Professor Snape's daughter?" He asked us. We all nodded. I bet everyone in the school knew that Anna was Snape's daughter. "Well, eleven years ago, Annaleise was found in the Forbidden Forest by Professor Snape and was brought to Hogwarts to be raised. Nobody knew where she had come from, or why she had came. I only discovered the truth a few months ago." Ok, I'm confused. "Um, Professor?" I asked, hesitantly. "Yes, Harry?" He said. "How could Snape have found Anna in the Forbidden Forest, if she is his real daughter?" I asked him, confused. He smiled at me wearily. "She is not his bilogical daughter, Harry. She is adopted. Have you noticed she looked nothing like Professor Snape?" He answered in reply. I never knew that... Everyone had the same looks of realisation on their faces. They must not have known either.

I looked at her beautiful auburn hair. I missed her eyes. so like mine in colour, looking happy and full of joy. I missed her. "You see." Dumbledore continued, "Annaleise looks exactly like her mother and Aunt, but definately not her father" I bet I looked rediculous right now, looking confused at a simple statement. The I heard Hermione's cracked, small voice ask, "If she is adopted, then have you found who her bilogical parents are?" Dumbledore smiled at her. "Yes, I have. Her mother was Rose Potter" He stated, looking at me, giving me the sensation I was being X-Rayed over his half-moon glasses. Wait... did he just say Potter? Fred and George looked at each other and said in sync, "Potter, as in Harry Potter?" Dumbledore simply nodded at them, still staring at me. I looked down at Anna. IF that is true, if she is a Potter, then how is she related to me?

"Harry, Rose Potter was your mother's younger sister. That means Annaleise is your cousin." He said, continuing to X-Ray me. I felt numb, but yet, I had already accepted it. It felt natual to me to love her. She was like the sister I never had, and yet, she was my unknown cousin. "Oh" I said, staring at my newly found cousin. I guess that explains why she looks so much like me, only female with red hair. Fred, George, Ron and Hermione were staring at me like I had three legs and one eye. I stared back at them, making them look away, embarrassed. "Sir, who is her father? My uncle?" I asked questionly, he just looked at me. "I cannot tell you that, only Annaleise can, when she wakes up, as I know she will want to explain it herself" He replied. IF she wakes up, I corrected in my head as I looked down at her. She was so easy to love. Like breathing. Then I noticed something on her hand. I looked at it and suddenly Dumbledore ran over to her and took her small hand in his. I wonder what's got me scared.  I peeped over the Headmaster's shoulder to see Anna's upturned hand. Raw and bleeding.

*************Annaleise's POV**************

All I saw was black. Black, black and more black. Everytime I tried to move, I just would get pulled into futher darkness. I couldn't see. I couldn't hear. I couldn't taste. I couldn't touch. I couldn't smell. I could barely breathe. Pictures and flashes of memories were going through my brain. Pictures of me. Pictures of my friends. Pictures of my family. Pictures of Malfoy and Melissa. Pictures of a strange woman who looked like me, bending over me and kissing me on the head. I hated it. I wanted to sleep. I didn't want to be immobile, or senseless. I wish I could just wake up! With that last thought, I began to feel my hand. But I didn't just feel my hand, I felt fire. I tried to pull my hand back, but it wouldn't move. I was burning! I tried to scream. But my mouth, like the rest of my body, was frozen. So I screamed in my head. The fire wouldn't stop! It hurts like hell! With that, I was consumed into the darkness I remembered, praying that the fire would stop.