Chapter 3

Hey guys. I need to know if you like this story or not, to decide whether to carry on writing. Remember, VOTE, COMMENT OR BECOME A FAN!!! luv yaz, smudge xx

P.S- Pic of Albus Dumbledore (Grandpa)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Annaleise's POV

I woke up feeling, well, sick. My whole body ached and my head felt like it was going to burst. Sweat was dripping down my forehead. Ew. Then all the events of yesterday flooded back into my brain. My blood boiled at the thought of my dear old father. How dare he talk to me like that and ruin my day, all in a few words! I tried to move my legs off the side of my bed, but they just stayed in place. Uh oh.  I tried again, but they wouldn't budge. Oh crap.

I lifted my head, which was agony, to look at my legs. Ha, I'd slept in my jeans. My legs seemed to be tied to my bed with thick ropes. I screamed. Oh my god! What the hell am I going to? Who tied me to the friggin bed?!? Snape casually glided into my room, his robes billowing behind him. "Why did you just scream?" He said like he didn't care. I was fuming with anger. "Are you blind?! I'm tied to a friggin bed! Help me!" I screamed at him, but he just said, "Serves you right for sleepwalking into my room at midnight, Annaleise." I froze. I thought I'd stopped sleepwalking. "YOU did this to me?" I asked quietly, hoping for a no, but, of course, he said "Yes, idiot child." I growled under my breath, I hated it when he called me that. He isn't even my real father!

My head throbbed more painfully than before. I winced. Snape just looked out the window and said nothing. "Aren't you going to untie me?" I said sarcasticly, trying to ignore the killer pain in my head. Snape pulled out his wand and muttered something under this breath, pointing the ugly thing at me. The ropes suddenly fell off and vanished into thin air. I sat up, but only to pass out because of the pain.

**************** Dream ******************

"We love you Annaleise Lily James, don't ever forget that" A woman with deep red hair told me. I waved my tiny fists in front of her face. "Yes, even though you are not ours, we love you" A man with glasses and crazy, untamed black hair told me, agreeing with the woman. The woman set me in a basket, with a thin pink blanket and a letter tucked in my side. A little boy with green eyes watched me from his crib.

"We will send you to Hogwarts, I think, do you agree, James?" The woman asked her husband. "Yes, we shall, and I hope you will be great friends with Harry when you grow older" The man said to me. The boy just carried on staring at me through the crib's bars. "Goodbye Annaleise" they muttered together, the woman crying and the man sounding sad. The man then waved his wand over me and everything went black.

*********************************************

I woke up feeling numb. I opened my eyes to find I was lying on a bed in the Hostpital Wing. Ow, my head hurts. Just as I was about to yell for someone, Grandpa and Snapey walked in and took a seat either side of me. Grandpa looked appologetic, and a cruel, emotionless mask was on my 'father's' face. How reasurring, not. Then I just spat out the question that was whizzing through my head. "What happened to me?"