| TEN |

<France>Time: 7:45pm

<France>
Time: 7:45pm

I walked into the club and went straight to where I needed to go.

"Roman?" I ask the man behind the counter serving drinks.

He turns my way and his eyes light up "Gabriella" he walks over to me.

He gives me a side hug, "okay so for the 'thing' you'll go back behind stage and look for room 107, knock twice or he'll think your some random person" he walks me to the backstage, "and when you get in the room act normal and be yourself" he says before I leave to the back rooms.

I get to room 107 and knock twice, I hear a quiet 'come in' and I walk in.

It's a dark black room with red velvet curtains and a big large seat in the middle with a chair matching the desk.

I walk towards the desk and stop in front of it. "I'm Gabriella Romando....Roman sent me" I say and he turns around.

God damn.

He's really fine.

He's got big broad shoulders, with tattoos on his hands and neck, and his height...oh god he's got to be at least 6'3 not as tall as Giovanni but- wait why am I comparing?

"I know who you are" he says coldly.

Rude much?

Why are men always assholes.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

After about a hour of him talking about the job, he finally gives me the contact to sign, I sign it willingly and hand it to him.

I also noticed Mr. Moon - learned that was his name during the meeting - was checking me out, now usually I don't care but I kinda felt uncomfortable.

At least I get my own dressing room, and I get three free outfits for starting out.

"Okay now your done tomorrow night will be your first day" He smirked.

"Okay" I nodded and walked out.

"Gabi" Roman yelled running to me.

"Yeah?" I ask stopping in front of him.

"Did you get the job" he asked and I nodded, "well don't fuck him" I give him a call confused look.

"Every stripper fucks moon to get more money or stripper outfits" Roman rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"I'm not that type of person Rome" I said and hugged him goodbye, before leaving.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

I get home and run straight to my room to order some 'outfits' and finish my homework that I still haven't finished.