| NINETEEN |

<Italy> 9:35am

<Italy>
9:35am

I wake up with a pounding headache yesterday when we arrived here we just got ready and went to a club immediately.

Aaron has been really touchy with me recently I don't mind it but I don't wanna lead him on because he's one of my best friends.

I slowly get up and speed walk to the bathroom, popping a bottle of pills and taking them.

Gotta love Tylenol.

After I take the pills I lay back in bed unbothered that the room is a messa and I haven't even been here for 24 hours.

*******

I wake up to the sound of someone shaking me, I open my eyes seeing Enzo. What a nice brother you know. Respectful too.

"BEACH DAY WAKE UP LAZY ASS" He yells in my ears making me fall off the bed.

"Asshole" I mutter getting up.

Enzo rolls his eyes, "We will be waiting for you downstairs" then they all walk out.

Thank fucking god.

In about thirty minutes I head downstairs after cleaning up, changing and tidying up the room a bit cause it was really messy.

"Finally" Enzo says handing me a blueberry muffin "you can eat in the car let's go" he says.

Jeez rude much?

We get into a truck that we rented because we have no idea what happened to our cars. We either forgot them at the club that we were at or they got stolen but we don't care we can just get a new car next week or something.

There's three seats in the front and then everyone else sits in cargo bed in the truck.

Enzo, Shelby and Erica sit in the front, everyone else sits in the cargo bed of the truck.

On our way to the beach there were a lot of bumps on the road, that is making me need to pee.

"if this road keeps going on bumps, I'm gonna have to fucking pissed my pants" I groan, throwing my head back.

"You just have to survive at least five more minutes" Jaden says.

I roll my eyes before saying, "it's not that easy with a short bladder" he mimics me and I send him my beautiful middle name that he deserved.

"So whiny" he mutters but I still herd him clearly.

After five minutes of me and Jaden arguing, Jeremy broke us up, mentioning to us that we're here at the beach.