| FIFTY - ONE |

<France> Time: 11:37am

<France>
Time: 11:37am

It was none other, but my mom and my half siblings.

Great just great.

She walks past me, stepping inside the house I sent her a glare.

What the fuck walk in why don't you.

This is one reason why I don't like her she just invite herself in.

"How nice to see you" I said sarcastically.

"hi honey how are things going? You know with the baby" she asks.

Not like she fucking cares that is why she left dad when I was six, right.

Luciano is great he's with dad for the weekend Luciano loves Dad. That's why he's usually at dads every weekend.

"Luciano's great he's been spending a lot of time with dad usually on the weekends but sometimes dad stops by here during the week usually to help me he's the best parent I could ask for" I said, trying to make 'mom' see what she missed out.

"Ummm.....that's great just great" she says, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I know dad's the best" I said, with a sinister smile on my face.

She just stands there looking at me it's kind of creeping me out to be honest.

"Yeah anyways, did you need something or did you just stop by to say hello.....for once in your life" I said, but mutter the last part.

"Oh yeah yeah anyways I was thinking that you and Giovanni might wanna come to dinner tonight with me and your siblings" she said, by referring siblings to the ones she kept secret from me for years.

"So what about it? Do you wanna go to dinner?" She asks, and I look over at Giovanni that shrugs his shoulders.

"we're not really feeling it but thanks for asking" I said, opening the door.

Does she really think I would go to dinner with her and her family after she didn't show me any mother a thing for me for over ten years?

"Ohh okay....umm what about next weekend? Saturday?" she asks, and I groan. Does she like not get the hint?

"I tried to give you a hint, but I'll just tell you that I don't want anything to do with you" I said, and she looks taken back.

"Oh..." she says.

"You are never in my life and now you're asking me to go to dinner with you and your new family after you didn't give a damn about me for more than ten years" I look into your eyes, glaring into them, "you should leave and probably never come back" I said before she walked out of the house.

"Damn, you even turned down free food" Giovanni said from beside me.

"I can get free food anytime anywhere just show some men body parts of yours and there you get free food or for anything" I said, smirking at Giovanni.

"Too bad you won't be doing that unless it's me"

"Whatever" I said, rolling my eyes and heading upstairs.

I decided I wanted to take a nice hot bath, so I grab my Victoria's Secret pajamas and my bunny slippers. I put them on the counter and start the bath I put lavender oil in with it along with lavender bubble bath stuff.

I wait for the bath to fill up and while I wait, I brush my teeth.

I walk out of the bathroom walking into my room. I go to the tv stand opening the double wood doors and grabbing some wine and a wine glass.

My smirk spreads across my face as I go back to the bathroom to get undressed, stepping into the bathtub after I turn off the water.

While I am resting in the bathtub with my eyes closed, I hear the bathroom door open and shut I open my eyes seeing Giovanni in front of me with sweat pants on.

Sexy man.

I look up at him while smiling. "What are you doing in here?" I asked him, and he just shrugged his shoulders. "visiting my girlfriend while she's naked in the bathtub which is making my dick hard" he says, with a devilish smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes, grabbing a loofah from the side, I put my vanilla scented body wash on top of it before washing my body.

After washing my body, I grab a towel from the side, wrapping around my naked, dripping, wet body and stepping out of the bathtub I see Giovanni's still in the bathroom. I grab my clothes off of the counter, walking past him and walking into our bedroom.

After putting on my Victoria's Secret pajamas and pink fuzzy socks I said in bed turning on the TV, Giovanni sits next to me pulling me closer to him. He asked me, "what are we watching?" I told him that I was gonna watch 'Cinderella' I haven't watched a Disney movie and in a while after I press play on Cinderella, I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I love you gorgeous I'm gonna miss you a lot when you leave" Giovanni says placing a kiss on top of my head. I nuzzle my head more into his chest.

"I love you too and I'm gonna miss you more and I'm gonna miss Luciano but I'll FaceTime you every night or at least try to" I said before closing my eyes.

I literally just started a movie. I swear this happens every time. Life for real sucks ass.

 Life for real sucks ass

• Sad or happy ending.

• there's gonna be 60 chapters, then the epilogue, and then may be a bonus, chapter or two, but I can't wait for you to see Luciano story. 🤭❤️

There will be some chapters between 52 - 59 will be short.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 980

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez