| SEVENTEEN |

<France>Time: 6:00 am

<France>
Time: 6:00 am

2 weeks later...

I fucked up bad.

It's been two weeks since Gabriella has stayed in the house and I have a feeling it's because I said I don't love her and I feel bad.

Vincenzo told me he's coming back to town in three weeks for Gabriella's birthday she'll be turning 18 legally an adult.

A/N: December 20th is her birthday!!

Today is Tuesday and it's snowing outside so we had a snow day of school.

I watch a drunk Enzo walk through the door with a girl holding him up the girl looks familiar from that Halloween party I was at two weeks ago. She was hanging out with Gabbi I think her name was Shelby or something like that.

"Sorry to interrupt, but where's his room at?" the girl asks.

"second floor, third door on the left" I said, and she started heading upstairs, but not before thanking me.

I start writing down some paperwork for my business and not long after I start, I hear, moaning from Enzo's bedroom.

"Fucking kidding me" I groan trying to block out the moans but it won't work. Teenagers these days.

*******

I walk up to my building 'Hernandez industries'

Going into the building I get stopped by Claire.

The biggest whore in the building. She has at least slept with all the men in this building at least once, she just can't keep her legs closed I won't lie. I slept with her once, but that's it.

What sucks even more is she's my assistant. She only worked here because she begs me because she needs the money.

"Hello Mr. Hernandez" she says, trailing her hair with her fingers seductively.

I Ignore what she does and not ignoring her going up to my office.

For the next couple of hours I was either making phone calls, riding down paperwork or making meetings with some colleagues.

I get a phone call from downstairs them asking if it's okay if someone comes in I asked who it is, but they said they wouldn't tell me, so I tell them to send them up into my office.

When my door opens, I don't believe it myself, but it was.

Gabriella Romando.