|THREE|

Time 10:20am <France>

Time 10:20am
<France>

Jax told me if it was okay if he stayed here tonight. I said yes, but what he doesn't know is my dad is having his friend give her a little visit.

My dad has mafia friends.

No my dad isn't in the mafia but one of his best girl friends are.

Whenever somebody is doing something to us she helps out, more like kill out.

She's the only women I really grew up. Cassidy Williams that's her name. She taught me how to defend my self and to shoot a gun.

She's dangerous and also fun. I remember when I was 5 we were baking and she left for a few minutes and I blew up the kitchen in batter.

What I didn't know was that Theo and Dad just walked in.

They didn't get mad because I gave them the cute smile, you know the one that can make everyone soft for you.

Cassidy always thought me as her own daughter singe she could never have any.

Anyways.

I sit down next to Jax, "What was it this time" I asked. His mom always goes out at him for the littlest things.

I wish I could just put her 6 feet under.

But if I did I'd become a murderer.

"It was my mom again" Jax says taking me out of my thoughts.

"I came home from Axle's and then she started just yelling at me thinking I'm going around fucking girls. Then she said I'm going to end up getting a girl pregnant. She said she wishes I was like my brother Axle. I'm not even straight Gabs, I just wish I could get out of that house."

"How about you stay here for a few days, hmm?" I asked and his eyes lit up.

"You sure? Won't your dad mind?" He asked.

I nodded reassuring him it's okay.

"Wanna watch movies? It might cheer you up" I reach for the remote and hand it to him.

"Sure" He takes the remote from my hand.

"We should be strippers when we get out of school. I know that's eight months until schools over but after that we'll rome the world together" He says and goes to Netflix.