| FORTY |

<France>Time: 11:00pm

<France>
Time: 11:00pm

Vincenzo asked me to come over because there is something with Gabi. Obviously I was speeding down the streets.

I haven't seen Gabriella for almost two weeks she text me saying she's spending time with her family before they go back to Mexico.

I knew she was lying, but I wouldn't say that because that's just rude.

I had to their house, and Vincenzo calls me up from upstairs.

"Thank God you're here" hey groans, tugging at his hair with his hands being frustrated.

"what's wrong?" I asked curiously.

Both of Gabriella's brothers were there by her door. Mateo looked pissed off and sad at the same time, and Enzo tycoon is about to cry's eyes out.

Both of Gabriella's brothers were there by her door Matheo looked Pissed off and sad at the same time and like he wanted to rip someone's head off and Enzo looked like he was about to cry his eyes out.

"Well, Gabriella hasn't moved in two weeks. She's been sitting on her bed in the same spot and looking at the wall we have tried everything wave in her hand in front of her face, shaking her, saying her favorite food even blew tried getting her attention so I thought since your mom is a therapist for three years, you can maybe try and get her to talk because nothings working I tried multiple of my doctors multiple therapist I've had before I have even had Jaxon come by but nothing happened" he said, and I almost felt bad.

Did I do something to make her mad?

Did our baby die and she's pression herself that's her fault?

Did something bad happen the day of the graduate?

I nodded my head yes before walking in the room, and Gabriella looked like a zombie.

"Okay but if I do do this, it's gonna have to be peace and quiet and the door is gonna have to be shut" I saw, and Vincenzo and the brothers walked down the stairs.

I sat next to Gabriella on the bed and rubbed her back.

"Princess please talk I miss your voice" I said, looking at her face, but it was all pale, really pale and her lips, were light pink color.

I spent about three hours in her room, trying to talk to her, but she wouldn't budge.

"I couldn't get anything out of her, but I'll try tomorrow" I said, and walked out of the house.

Who did this to her?

And why?

She's just a sweet innocent woman that hasn't hurt anyone, so why?

When I got to my house, I immediately saw Emma and Anastasia.

They spent a few weeks at my sisters and came back just two weeks ago.

They're going to my dads in a couple of weeks.

*******

It's been a couple of weeks of me trying to talk to Gabriella I got nods out of her, but that it.

I was sitting on the bed with her, telling her how great she is, giving her positive words.

I picked her up bridal style and walked downstairs.

Vincenzo gave me a confusion look.

"I'm gonna drive her around the area seeing if they'll help and then I'm gonna take her to my house" I said before walking out of the house and to my car.

I buckled Gabriella in the car and began driving around.

She looks scared right now, so I put my hand on her side rubbing it.

"Listen I don't know what's going on but we're gonna find out what happened to you and whoever did this team is going to get a lot of damage to them" I said, and took her hand, kissing it.

"I know you're not talking, but I love you and I want you to know that I love you every day and every second of the day" I saw his smile lit up on her face, but it immediately dropped a second later.

After about hours of driving around, we finally get to my house. I sent her on the couch in our living room I made some hot chocolate for her and handed it to her. She put it on the coffee table, shaking her head no. I smiled to the sight of getting her to say yes, or now with her head. I'm glad she's getting better, but I still miss the old Gabriella the one that talked. but either way I will always love my Gabriella.

There was a knock at my door. I went over to it and opened it. It was Gabriella's dad and young man standing next to him.

"This is Gabriella's ex Ethan"

This man looked evil.

• Get ready to die Ethan

Get ready to die Ethan.

who's ready for Ethan to die slowly and brutally.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 821

Next update: December 30.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez