| FIFTY - FOUR |

<New York> Time: 8:00am

<New York>
Time: 8:00am

I just got to the college after I spent a long, peaceful morning in the hotel sleeping. Once I got to New York, and I saw their lights I was shocked by how pretty they were.

I am now in my dorm unpacking my clothes, putting them in the closet.

When I got my room, I was also shocked how big it is. Even has a kitchen, but it doesn't work for some reason. why have a kitchen in the dorms if they don't work.

I heard the dorm door open and shot. I turned my head towards the door seeing a young lady with short black hair with red streaks. She's looked to be a inch or two taller than me. She was very beautiful.

"Oh hi sorry if we disturbed you" she said shyly.

"oh, no, you're fine wait, we?" I asked, and she rolled her eyes.

"Jasper come on get in here" she said, a short girl with brown hair and freckles on her face walks in.

"H-hi" she says Shyly like the girl did before I wave my hand at her.

"Oh, how rude of me I never introduce myself I'm Olive and as you know that's my little sister Jasper. She's very shy, she's just helping me settle in what about you? What's your name?" She says a nice smile at her.

"Gabriella, so I'm guessing you're my roomie?" I said, and she nodded.

"My best friend jasmine will be in a dorm right next to ours. You can meet her later. She got stuck in a Dutch Brose line at the airport so she may be a while" she said, scoffing and rolling her eyes.

"Do you have any friends coming here?" She asks, and I shake my head no. "I am a lone Wolf" I said, and the both of us start laughing.

"Funny one well I'm gonna go take my sister back to my parents car" she says, but before she could leave, I asked her something.

"How old is your sister?" I asked wondering.

"She's sixteen she will be seventeen in April this year" she says before walking out the door with Jasper.

I decided to call Giovanni so I dialed his number and immediately he answered.

"Hello beautiful. Did the jet arrive safely? Was the hotel in reasonable condition and offered reliable service? Is your dorm room at school good enough for you?" He said from the other side of the phone.

"Yes, I just called to check on you and Luciano. I miss you guys so much" I said into the phone.

"We miss you too and Luciano keeps asking for you" Giovanni says, and I hear him chuckle from the other side of the phone.

"I am not surprise he is a mamas boy" I said, with a sinister smile on my face.

"Not for long" he says, I can just hear his smirk through the other side of the phone.

"That is just cruel of you, Mr. Hernández" I said in a soft

"I'm sorry gorgeous I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I love you....Mrs. Hernandez" he says, and I roll my eyes of him, calling me 'Hernandez'.

"Not yet I'm Romando, not Hernandez" I said, and I hear him growl into the phone.

"Stop ruining my moments, or I will come to New York and slip a huge ass diamond ring on your finger, making you Mrs. Hernández" he says in a serious tone.

"Actually, it would be soon to be Hernandez because I would be your fiancé and it would be a engagement ring" I said, and giggles at the thought of being his wife.

"Stop being a fucking smart ass" he growls in to the phone like a dog.

"Whatever well I'm gonna let you go. I love you"

"Love you too gorgeous" he says before I hang up on the phone.

"So who was that" Olive says with a smirk lifting up on her face.

"So, who is that" olive says, with a smirk lift it up on her face.

I roll my eyes now and she knows exactly who it is.

"I'm pretty sure you know exactly who it is if you heard the whole conversation" I said laughing.

"Your boyfriend" she said, and I nod my head 'yes'.

"Also my baby daddy"

"WHAT" she yells in shock.

• Time skip in next chapter

Time skip in next chapter..

Where's winter? What happened to her? I wonder where she could be or what she's planning or she'll be doing 🤭

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 782

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez