| FORTY - SIX |

<France>Time: 1:00pm

<France>
Time: 1:00pm

Everyone was up in Luciano's face, well, more like my siblings, trying to get his attention.

"Not to be rude or anything can you guys back off? He is a baby and hasn't even been out in this world for forty-eight hours" I said, making some of my siblings back up.

The only siblings of mine not showed up were Rosa, Ali, toni, Julia, Alex and Kai they're really the only decent siblings I have.

Rosa came up to me and giving me a big hug and congratulate me on the baby.

"so what's my grandson's name?" Vincenzo asked crossing his arms.

"Luciano Nicolo Hernandez" I said, smiling down at my son that's in my arms. I want another one.

Vincenzo took Luciano for me and immediately Luciano starts crying.

"oh, so he's a daddy's boy" Vincenzo says smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "no just try taking him away from Gabriella while she's getting changed" I said, making Gabriella laugh.

"I pooped him out of me. That's probably why he's just a mamas boy" she said.

"no because when we have a daughter, she's gonna be a full on daddy's girl" I said, making Gabriella roll her eyes.

"Pfft...you wish girls aren't really daddy girls" she said making Vincenzo laugh.

"What?" She asks crossing her arms.

"When you were born in till this day, you still are you have me wrapped around your finger and in fact, you are a daddy's girl always have, and always will" Vincenzo says, making Gabriella redden in embarrassment.

"Let me see my nephew" Rosa squeals, taking the baby from Vincenzo.

"com'è andata la gravidanza?" Toni my youngest brother asked me.

"Huh?" Gabriella spoked.

"He doesn't know that much English only a few words" I tell Gabriella because she looked so confused.

"oh, alright what did he say?"

"he asked how the pregnancy went" I said, and she nodded her head.

"Good" she said and smiled at Toni.

"Lei detto che e' andata davvero bene toni" I said, and he congratulated her.

"Did he never learn English?" Gabrielle asked, and I shook my head no.

"He lived with Mom most of his life, so he never got a chance to learn English. The only languages he learned was French and Spanish" I said, and Gabriella gasped a good gasp.

"I can talk to him in Spanish" she said, and I nodded.

"Puedo hablar contigo en español" she said to Toni.