𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘖𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴..♡ PT. 2

Are right (Y/N) you can act cool and charming, she tried to pump herself up after running away from Marcy. They were currently walking to a giant barbari-ant made hill, the three girls took the lead walking to the hole.

"Okay, we should be arriving there shortly," Marcy then fell into the hole. Without a second thought, (Y/N) dived in right after her, the two hearing Anne shout their names above before following the two. Marcy and (Y/N) ended up colliding with each other, (Y/N) grabbing the girl's small waist making it so that she took the impact of their landing. The girl groaned before staring up at Marcy who stared back at her worriedly.

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright (Y/N), oh gosh this is my fault," she pushed herself off (Y/N) who was blushing. (Y/N) quickly picked herself up, "No, no, I'm fine I'm as okay as ever actually just really excited for this adventure"

Marcy's face lit up thinking of the adventure the two will be experiencing, Anne and the rest of the Plantars then slide down next to the two. "All right, let's go," Marcy announced. Right when she was about to lead the way Anne grabbed the girl by her shoulders stopping her.

"Hold up. Stay behind me," Anne said protectively. 

Darn it that could've been my cool and charming line.

 (Y/N) glared at the girl whose back was already turned before standing next to Marcy following, her pouting. She put her goggles on taking every inch of the hole into view, she could see hidden gems through the wall. So cool, she said walking towards a gem before hitting her head on the wall. Apparently, she didn't realize that the gem was hidden deeper inside the wall. Pulling the goggles back up her head, she got up patting herself down. She then turned after hearing Anne, "Okay, if we can just stay in this formation- Wait!" Marcy ended up speeding ahead of the rest with her book still in front of her, "This is gonna be a cinch, guys. Trust me, I know these tunnels better than anyone..." Marcy screamed before falling done a hole that was inconveniently in front of her.

(Y/N) felt the world around her freeze as her feet glowed, she then dashed right next to Anne, catching the girl by her cape and pulling her up. (Y/N) sweat a bit looking at her worried, Marcy chuckled giving the two a thumbs up. (Y/N)'s eyes softened as she chuckled with her, thank goodness for these abilities.

"Thanks. Okay. Note to self: Do not step in holes," she stood up writing another mental note in her journal.

"Seriously, let us handle this. You'll be safer in the back," Anne gestured to the Plantars and (Y/N).

"Anne she's perfectly safe like I'll ever let Marcy get hurt," (Y/N) pointed at herself proudly. She then turned to see if Marcy heard but she didn't completely focus on her journal, (Y/N) grumped seeing the lack of attention she was getting. Anne placed her hand on her shoulder trying to console the girl, (Y/N) gave her a half smile for the effort.

"I gotta say, I do feel pretty safe back here," Sprig added. He then grunted since a barbari-ant clamped his head with its mandibles, dragging the frog boy away. The group except for Marcy who was still face deep in her journal.

(Y/N)'s face turned green as she covered her mouth from the nauseous, she was feeling watching the barbari-ant vomit green goo on Sprig as a way of trophallaxis. "Why me? Ow. Why always me?" Sprig shouted getting dragged away into a nearby dark hole, (Y/N) shivered before running after Sprig.

"Alright Barbie, let me introduce you to my two friends', blade and other blade," she said twirling her two blades in her hand, smirking looked up at the Barbari-ant. Sprig rolled his eyes, "Was that really necessary?"

"Yup," she then threw one of her blades in the air distracting the ant. She then flings herself in the air aiming the blade in her hand at the middle of its skull, the barbari-ant seeing her attack coming swatted her away. As she landed on the girl Sprig started to panic, she then looked at the barbari-ant smugly watching the blade fall deep into its skull. It then collapsed dropping Sprig, he looked confused seeing the blade in the defeated barbari-ant before turning to the girl with sparkling eyes. "That was so cool," he cheered as the girl ran up to him.