🄾🅁🄳🄴🅁🅂 🄰🅁🄴 🄾🅁🄳🄴🅁🅂

"I would believe you if you said you were an angel sent to make my life brighter"

~~~

8 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓐𝓰𝓸 

(Y/N) was hopping around in one of the empty meeting rooms on her father's floors. Bored out of her mind as aways she would go bother the busy yet patient enough secretary, Lu. She was the only one that lasted longer than 3 months since the rest were fired for not being able to handle (Y/N)'s antics. (Y/N) would always find a way to leave the previous secretaries' eyes and would get lost somewhere in the large building. After an hour of not seeing a familiar face and being ignored by most of the busy workers, she would end up bawling her eyes out and the secretary would be fired on the spot. Not because he cared about his daughter but because he cared about his life insurance for the family company, ensuring his legacy is continued. And to ensure his daughter feels burdened to follow his orders later on in her growth, (Y/N) was never informed or told her actions were hugely impacting. She just believed that they were supposed to be gone after short periods.

(Y/N) was bored and being bored meant only bad omens to the workers in the building near her. She stared at Lu and pointed at the jar filled with candy, without looking up she states, "No more candy you've already finished five." Lu shook her head while going back to her work not making eye contact even once. Lu was always a caring figure to (Y/N) but that didn't mean much to the five-year-old, who just discovered lollipops. As if it was a normal routine, Lu naturally covered her ears before (Y/N) let out a loud and annoying scream, "Daddy!" 

Quickly as she ended the open double door across the hall with the letters N and W, as the handles were where her father's rusty voice was heard shouting "Lu come on let her do whatever." Sighing Lu pushed the jar towards (Y/N), as her scrummy fingers reached and grabbed two. (Y/N) shoving one in her pocket and the other in her hand. 

"I can't believe I worked hard to become a salutatorian to be a babysitter", Lu rested her head on her hands in the repeated defeats she's gained from a child. Lifting her head she looks to check on (Y/N) and notices she was gone. Freaking out quietly, she gets up from her chair scanning the room for any signs of the little troublemaker. 

"Um sir I am going to take my bathroom break right now," Lu says and only gets a grunt of approval.

While Lu was searching throughout the building, little (Y/N) was once again curious and bored walking around the building away from her father's CEO's office. After touching all the buttons randomly, she landed on the fourth floor where she saw a man with his daughter. The man was looking through his papers probably rereading all his information to see if it was alright and even better than the rest of the competition. (Y/N) walked up to the little girl who just flipped a page, the man turned his head at the new tiny head appearing in front of his daughter.

"Now who do you belong to little girl?" he asked, adjusting his glasses and looking around at the rest of the people in the room, all of them shaking their heads. 'Why is this old man talking to me,' (Y/N) ignores the man, climbing into the chair next to Marcy, Marcy still indulged in her book and didn't even turn to her. This made (Y/N) interested and Mr. Wu was concerned for the lost child. Before he could say anything to the new responsibility he would have to watch after his name was called, "Mr. Wu, we are ready to see you" 

"Marcy" Mr. Wu calls out and grabs the book out of little Marcy's hands. "I am going to introduce you to your new friend, and I am also going to need you to stay put with her." Marcy just now realized (Y/N) scooted a bit from her and closer to her dad. Her eyes screamed to not leave her alone. Once again Mr. Wu's name was called, and he straighten himself as well as the papers in his hand. "I trust you, Marcy, I know you can look after yourself" Mr. Wu gives her back her book and she hugs it with a pout but doesn't say anything. Mr. Wu sighed and started walking towards him, all he can do now is to hope for the best, ultimately even giving her a thumbs up and a small smile before walking in, some of the paper almost fell out of his hand but he quickly catches it. Chuckling then leaving completely from both of their eyes.