ᑭᗩᖇTY ᑭᒪᗩᑎᑎEᖇ Oᖇ ᑭIGGYᗷᗩᑎK?

Author Note: The artwork isn't mine, I don't know the artist, but I know Sasha looks nice. If you know an artist tell them good work👍👍👍

"(Y/N/N) I can't believe that your hair turned back," (Y/N) glared at Anne as she applied light greenish cream on her wounds. Maddy made the cream for her after seeing her scars by accident, (Y/N) then ranted to Maddy that she wished her father didn't have to see the wounds. Maddy then suggested combining potions with chemistry resulting in the cream. But since they only had a few supplies, they were only able to make a one-time use. Now she was begging every higher being that it works, feeling a ting around the areas she applied it to she watched as the wounds closed up vanishing completely. A quick smile appeared as she mentally thanked Maddy before it disappeared when she looked at Anne.

She let out a groan, "don't remind me" Anne laughed as they continued to walk closer to the square where a bunch of frog folks gathered.

"Man, what is with this crowd? Are fruit flies on sale or something?" Anne then chuckled at her own joke, (Y/N) covering her mouth as she lightly giggled.

"No, Today's the day they announce the Frog of the Year award," Hop Pop said as if it was a known fact.

"Frog of the what?" "Huh?" Anne and (Y/N) said at the same time confused.

"Frog of the hoppin' Year, Anne. Every year, the town gets together and votes on the frog they think best embodies the values of Wartwood," Sprig hopped onto Anne as (Y/N) eyed Sprig's obvious censored cuss word. 

"Oh, we have that but it's more of a student of the year. Marcy and (Y/N) usually were the two to get that award," Anne nudged (Y/N) who shrugged her shoulders at the sudden compliment. (Y/N) does remember collecting the awards as a bonus with her report card when handing it to her father's secretary. 

"We all voted last week. Don't you both remember?" Polly asked the two humans.

"Huh. Not at all. Wonder why," Anne put her hand on her chin trying to remember. (Y/N) recalled them trying to scream something to her as she was torching her daggers but not them asking her to vote.

"All right, folks. It's time!" Mayor Toadstool shouted as he got onto the stage, chuckling. "As you all know, the Frog of the Year goes to the most selfless, noble, blah, blah, blah...Let's get on with it. And this year's Frog of the Year award goes to...Well, this can't be right. Anne Boonchuy?"

Everyone gasped before cheering and looking at Anne. 

"Go on, Anne. Get up there!" Hop Pop signals Anne to the stage before tearing proud. "A Plantar, Frog of the Year. I'm so proud," (Y/N) looked at Hop Pop disgusted as he struggled to wipe off the sticky tear attached to his finger. 

"You go Anne!" (Y/N) loudly cheered, watching Anne get on the stage, she then grabbed her phone and took a photo as if she was a proud mom. She doesn't even know what the reward meant but was just glad Anne was happy. She then looked at the photo and saw a cloaked figure behind the stage. (Y/N) quickly looked from her phone at where the figure was supposed to be but saw nothing. Weird...

"Wow! Thanks, everyone. I don't know what to say," Anne began. 

"I do. Are you people out of your frog-dang minds?" Toadstool interrupted causing everyone to stop cheering. Wow, way to kill the vibe, (Y/N) crossed her arms rolling her eyes.

"She don't deserve to host a party!" Toadstool stated his accent showing. 

"There's a party," (Y/N) complained. One thing she doesn't miss the least is having to go and make parties. Not only cause of the stressful and demanding time it takes to create and host a party but also the time spent forcing yourself to enjoy the said party.