𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒪𝓁𝒹 𝐹𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈

(Y/N) has been stuck training and studying day and night while with Steve. She's not only learned about Amphibia's history but also, its dead language, Steve stating that the castle might have coded messages only readable to those that spoke it. At the beginning of the training (Y/N) was in pain once hitting the stone bed; having to crack her bones when stretching in the morning. Only after the third week was, she able to keep up with the schedule and didn't complain about not sleeping on a soft bed or having mushroom soup for the eightieth time that week. When she was given her first mission though which was to defeat a giant grasshopper, she ended up tearing her school uniform; with a giant hole in the back and the skirt having multiple holes from the grasshopper stabbing it.

The only thing that was wearable was her black undershirt. Steve rolled his eyes when setting his eyes on her clothes before going into his closet and tossing a brand-new outfit to her face. After modeling the clothes which consisted of a blackish-blue hood covering her dark blue shirt, and blackish-blue pants. 

I can't complain much about the smell but other than that it looks kinda badass. She chuckled, Father would be pissed if he saw me wearing this and my hair for crying out loud.

Ignoring her thoughts, she looked at t her school loafers before spotting a pair of black boots and two gloves stacked on top of the boot hole in front of the curtain. (Y/N) stepped outside to show Steve that she was pleased with the outfit. "I am kinda shocked you didn't complain while putting that on," Steve joked while clapping at her new appearance. "The only thing worthy of complaining about is the smell, when was the last time you washed this thing," she pinched a piece before gagging to the side. 

"That would be when I did the laundry of course," Steve answered grabbing something from the table next to him. (Y/N) narrowed her eyes wholeheartedly knowing that Steve didn't know how to do laundry, at least when she asked him how to do hers, he just told her to add her clothes to water and let them dry the next day. In summary, it didn't work.

Steve turned to (Y/N) with a dead beetle in his hand, "Now this is going to be a new weapon for you" He pressed the left eye of the beetle as a blade came out from the inside, then pressed the right causing it to automatically close. "Is this what you've been doing when you sent me on that mission"

Steve nodded his head moving closer to (Y/N) and taking a bit of the hoodie's cloth trying to attach the beetle/blade. "I just want you to be prepared before your battle training starts," Steve says once hearing a click signaling that the beetle was safely and securely attached.

"My what now," (Y/N)'s face drops, she knew that the training already was hard enough but now she had another thing added to her schedule. "Yes, and by the end of the 2 months you will be ready for your first mission" (Y/N) lowered her head at the amount of work she'll have to do in the future, Steve patting her shoulder reassuringly before heading to his bedroom. Grabbing onto his curtain and turning his neck to face her, "I might even take you to my favorite restaurant in the valley if I think you can handle flying"

(Y/N) raised her head quickly after hearing 'flying,' "Wait what do you mean flying what are we gonna fly, or am I flying it" Steve shook his head ignoring the loud and hyper girl. "Wait no don't close the curtain tell me," Steve closed the curtain.

𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓜𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻...

"WOO-HOO", she yells while in the air on top of a water strider. (Y/N) did a couple of spins in the air and even let go of the bug before landing back on it smoothly. She ended it by turn stopping fast on a lake, causing a large amount of water to splash Steve.

"This is the sixteenth attempt and somehow I still always end up getting drenched," Steve states wiping the lake water off his face. "I don't know if I should consider this a pass." (Y/N) laughed at his expression while getting off the water strider.