🅈🄴🄻🄻🄾🅆 + 🄿🄸🄽🄺

While Anne and Marcy were figuring out Anne's new look, which (Y/N) didn't mind considering the girl was willingly walking around with one shoe, she took the time to examine Frobo who she was prohibited to experiment on. Marcy did try to convince the girl to help and even suggested her to explore a new style, only for (Y/N) to show her the pile of designs she has yet to make, plus "my current battle outfit is iconic"

"(Y/N) you don't even have armor," Marcy tried to reason. (Y/N) dismissed the girl by stating that armor slows her down and before Marcy could completely convince her she blotted out the door wanting to see the fully working robot.

Frobo was standing tall as (Y/N) moved around him touching every piece of metal with gawking eyes. Polly was watching (Y/N) not wanting to distance herself from her new friend. (Y/N) found it cute except for the fact that she won't be able to thoroughly examine him, from inside-out. There were a couple things she noted; he was made in a factory due to his perfectly done screws and placements, was marked with Newtopia's sigil similar to the back of their currency, and he has an error in his code (Y/N) only believed this because of his child like behavior and clumsiness.

"He's entirely incredible," (Y/N) exclaimed tapping her pen on the robot's arm, a clank noise being heard indicating that he was slightly hallow.

"Well of course he is," Polly crossed her arms with a proud grin displayed on her face. (Y/N) eyes sparkled with enthusiasm, "gosh I can't believe Amphibia had this level of technology, I mean I knew but not to this degree. I mean if they've been hording this this beauty it makes me wonder how fair we could go with Frobo's design" Her mind raced thinking of newer and stronger designs similar to Frobo before she ran to Polly, her face extremely close to the startled pollywog, she groaned in pleasure, "thanks' to this new discovery it proves that the possibilities of robotics are truly limitless," she said, her voice full of excitement. "With the right technology, we can create machines that are faster, stronger, and more intelligent than anything we've seen before!"

Polly then slapped the girl, (Y/N) gasped holding her cheek, "sorry it just seemed like I was losing you for a moment" (Y/N) shook her head pulling away from the girl, she slowly moved back to Frobo who was looking at Polly worried. (Y/N) gently placed her hand on the robot, "sorry it's just the idea that I believe in the right hands, technology can be a force for incredible good," she says. "I want to be at the forefront of that movement, pushing the boundaries of what is possible and making the world a better place" (Y/N) always believed that technology was the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe, which itself is true and with her constant experiments and inventions, she knew she was close to pushing even more boundaries.

Polly rolled her eyes groaning, "boring," she sung. "Com 'on Frobo let's go do something fun" Frobo then moved away from (Y/N) patting the girls head, messing it up a bit before going to Polly and picking her up and leaving the stunned (Y/N) standing alone in the shed.

(Y/N) groaned in her hand, "this is what I get for ranting to a toddler" She took her files and walked to the fwagon depleted ready to start up another design. (Y/N) closed the door to the fwagon and tossed her files right next to Marcy's pile of paper and books. She began searching through different scrolls that held different designs, a few papers for new inventions scattered into the pile as she searched. "Wow my style has really changed," she muttered looking in disgust at her older models.

A loud explosion was then heard making the girl jolt and let go of the sheets in her hand, they flutter in the air as she looked outside confused. "Don't tell me they were experimenting without me," she said running to the door curiously. What she saw outside was nowhere near what she'd assumed, Bessie and a smaller, cuter version of her with a bowtie sitting on her head and a giant mushroom explosion evaporating behind them. (Y/N) questioned the possibility of that even being possible but quickly ignored it seeing the snails interact with one another.