🅈🄴🄻🄻🄾🅆 + 🄱🄻🅄🄴

(Y/N) and Anne were in the shed as Marcy and the rest of the Plantars were trying to put on Jow a sweater so Hop Pop didn't have to suffer once again under his claws, which (Y/N) will miss. They were going to leave to the second temple once they finished there but (Y/N) wanted to be extra careful considering her first experience and separation with the group. So, she lied to Anne and told her that she wanted to test out a new kinetic energy releasing glove on a shove. In reality she was going to try to get her daggers to glow yellow like when she was at the temple but this time permanently.

"Now remember the plan; hold still as I try to charge up that shovel," (Y/N) said placing the shovel in Anne's hand and taking a few steps back to her table.

"Remind me again why we aren't just using the daggers right away?" Anne asked waving the shovel in her hand. (Y/N) looked at Anne confused as she grabbed the gloves, "Anne, they didn't send a human to the moon right away they did multiple experiments with different animals," (Y/N) replied placing the gloves on her hand.

"That's not helping my situation," Anne said in panic as the girl raised her hands and aimed it to the shovel. This could be the only thing that keeps them up at night if it went wrong

"Exactly now hold still because you do owe me," she warned one last time. She then reached over to the ghost of her goggles but once her hand moved through the empty bag she groaned dramatically. Anne looked worried seeing the girl's frustration, "uhh (Y/N) you sure this is going to work"

"Perpetually," (Y/N) replied shrugging her shoulders, she decided to ignore the last step for her own safety even when she knew that there was a chance, she could harm herself. She took a deep breath closing her eyes, "wait what does that mea-," Anne asked right as (Y/N) released a ball of yellow energy. Anne shut her eyes and quickly dunking and screaming as the ball completely destroyed the shovel.

"I think we can say this experiment is a failu-" Anne said enthusiastically wanting to end the experiment and anymore attempts.

"-But what if it's not," (Y/N) then paused her eyes widen for a spilt second as she looked at the completely demolished and burnt gloves revealing her smooth palms underneath.

Great no gloves for me now

She noticed Anne's eyes moving to her hands making her quickly take them off behind her, "no you're right, let's just go so I don't have to look at the damage pieces anymore," she pretended to sulk leaving the shed as Anne patted her back chuckling.

Let's hope Andrias' compass will do me some good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They continued in the air for hours eventually it began to get colder causing the group to bundle up. (Y/N) was wearing a black turtleneck with matching jeans, her outfit being covered by her winter green dress that was tired with a yellow ribbon, and brown snow boots. Her hair was out and was decorated with an earmuff yellowish green earmuff, she was extremely comfortable and warm unlike Anne who just wore her school sweater with gloves and a hat.

Anne I will never understand how you can deal with this weather; she thought sitting on her hands for warmth.

"Hey. Look. Wooly Mantises!" Sprig pointed below; the group stood quiet observing them amazed as Joe flew by.

"Woah didn't know they had those here," (Y/N) muttered to herself. Joe then landed on the ice plated ground before tweeting in panic as he lost footing and began slipping a whole bunch. Everyone gasped and panic before he finally fell upside-down a snow pile engulfing everyone in the snow. Marcy helped (Y/N) grabbing her by the hand popping the two of them out of the pile, "Welcome to the Amphibian Artic, everyone!" Marcy announced as (Y/N) tried to pull her leg out the pile of snow.