𝐼𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒¿❣?

Pick a dress for date^^^

Marcy's outfit^^^

Once again (Y/N) was stepping foot inside the castle walls, it felt like a different atmosphere as she took in the sight once again. She didn't know if it was because she didn't feel intimidated as when she was in her previous mission or if it was because of the light that was shining through the stained-glass windows making the lighting a bluish-yellow.

"Dang, girl. This is where you've been hanging out this whole time," Anne said still taking in the decor of the castle.

(Y/N) chuckled in her hand, "oh you should try sleeping on her bed it was the most comfortable thing ever" Anne looked at (Y/N) oddly making her regret her wording, her face turned red as she looked away not wanting to correct herself.

" I wouldn't say I 'hang out' here," she air-quoted before zealously shouting, "but yes! Staying at the castle has been awesome!"

"Wow, I can't believe we're here!" Sprig said looking around the walls. "And that we're about to meet the king of Amphibia," Polly added just as excited as everyone else.

"Yeah, he's a huge guy," (Y/N) muttered recalling the size of the king.

"Wow, just look at this place. Am I dressed, okay? Should I have worn my silk ascot? I'll go back and get it," Hop Pop then started to cartoonishly run away. Only stopping when Marcy put her hand on his shoulder and kneeled in front of him, "Hey, hey. Don't stress, guys. This is no big deal"

"Yeah, just make sure to hold your ground 'cause that guy will literally knock you off your feet," (Y/N) warned recalling the earthquake of a step King Andrias had.

The doors loudly open shocking Marcy, the doors revealed Olivia with a few completely armored and weaponed guards. Nervously (Y/N) covered her body with her cloak not wanting to cause any unwanted panic because of her daggers.

"Okay, frog family, you're about to meet King Andrias. This is a big deal" The Plantars and Anne was frightened by Lady Olivia's serious stare and the fact that they were going to meet the king. (Y/N) began biting the dead flakes on her lips feeling a weird sensation, was it guilt for the act of treason she was previously so for?