A Night Out- Part 2

Carrie's POV

"I'm gonna go hop in the shower..." I said giving Mike a peck on the lips as I stood from the table. "Thank you so much..." I added hugging him before I made my way upstairs. I went into my bathroom and undressed myself then took my hair down and stepped into the shower and washed my hair then began to wash my body the hot water pouring over me. I shaved my legs then stepped out of the shower. I wrapped my towel around myself then walked into my room.

"I'll go." Mike laughed before getting up off my bed throwing his phone to the side before walking out. I closed and locked the door behind him before I began changing. I pulled my shirt over my head then put on a pair of leggings. Mike's phone began ringing and I jumped on my bed seeing it was Mark I answered it.

"Well hi Mark." I said enthusiastically.

"Oh this is Carrie? Hey um... where is Mike?" Mark asked sounding confused as I got off the bed and began walking towards Mike's room.

"I'm getting him. Is everything okay?" I asked as I knocked on the guest room door.

"Yeah um...I just need to ask Mike something." Mark replied as Mike opened the door me instantly noticing he didn't have on a shirt, and man did he look good.

"Its Mark...what's going on?" I asked handing the phone to him.

"Nothing." Mike replied before he began talking to Mark.

"Alright well I'm going to get ready." I sighed before walking back towards my room. I locked the door behind me then began to dress myself picking out a plain white dress to wear today that came down mid-thigh. I paired the dress with a pair of light brown Micheal Kors flats. I glanced at myself in the mirror making sure the shoes matched the dress and that the dress looked fine. I went into the bathroom and began to dry my hair, then curled it like I usually do.

"Hey beautiful." Mike said as he walked into the bathroom me just then finishing my make up. "You look absolutely amazing." Mike smiled wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you..." I smiled before Mike gently pecked my lips.

"Your not wearing your necklace?" He said looking disappointed. Mike had bought me a necklace after we had begun dating. It was a silver heart with diamonds in the middle and I wear it every day. I guess he just noticed that I wasn't wearing it now (only because I had taken a shower). "Baby did I do something?" Mike asked worriedly.

"What? No I just hadn't put it on yet." I replied with a small laugh.

"Oh..." Mike sighed trying to walk out but I stopped him.

"Can you put it on me?" I asked grabbing his arm. A small smile came to his face as I handed him the necklace. I pulled my hair to one side allowing Mike to buckle the necklace easier. When he was done I blushed as I felt his lips softly kiss my neck. I sighed gently biting my lips as he kissed my neck once again, pulling me closer to him. "Mike..." I said as he picked me up carrying me into my room.

"I have a present for you baby." Mike smiled as he gently sat me on the bed. "Close your eyes..." He said gently kissing my cheek. I herd him close my closet door causing me to become confused.About five minuets later I herd the door open and close once again. "Alright come on." Mike said taking a hold of my hand. Mike slowly lead me down the stars my eyes still closed. "Alright last step." Mike said wrapping his arm around my waist. "Alright baby open your eyes." He said causing me to open my eyes. I smiled looking at Mike who was now dressed in his tux he smiled at me and squeezed my hand gently.

I looked around the living room butterflies immediately coming to my stomach.The furniture had all been moved out of the living room leaving an open circle formed by candles. All the lights were turned out and the room was lit with candles, and rose peddles were scattered throughout the floor. There was music softly playing in the background causing my heart to flutter. This looked so amazing and I couldn't believe Mike had done all this for me.

"May I have this dance?" He asked offering his hand out to me causing me to smile, taking his hand as a new song started in the back ground. Mike smiled pulling me close to him wrapping his arms around my waist me resting my head on his shoulder the two of us beginning to dance together as the song silently played in the back ground.

I was confused when Mike pulled away from me gently kissing my cheek. "Carrie..." He said kneeling down onto one knee.

"Mike..." I silently gasped covering my mouth with my hands as he smiled up at me, reaching his hand into his coat pocket.

"You are absolutely everything that I could ever imagine my wife being like... You are the woman I picture being my wife..." Mike said as tears began to fill my eyes. "Carrie you are so amazing at everything you do, and I love you so incredibly much and I can't even bare to imagine my future without you being in it." He continued, tears falling from my eyes as the huge smile began growing bigger. "So Carrie Marie Underwood will you do me the wonderful honor...Will you marry me?" He asked causing me to let out a sigh.

"Yes..." I managed to get out taking my hands away from my face. Mike stood up the both of us smiling as he wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me into the air. "Oh my gosh Mike." I gushed as he gently put me down after spinning me around.

"Look at the ring baby." He said slowly sliding the ring onto my ring finger.

"Mike...its beautiful." I said wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "I can't believe this..." I confessed resting my head on his shoulder tears of joy falling from my eyes.

"Believe it princess... I can't wait to spend my life with you." Mike replied before kissing my cheek.