A Night Out

Carrie's POV

I sat up on my bed yawning as I woke up. I reached over to my bedside table and got my T-shirt. I put it over my head then slipped on my spandex shorts. I sighed walking out of my room towards the stairs but I stopped. Suddenly remembering something. Mike. He's here.

I smile came to my face and I quickly ran down the hallway to the other side of my house where Mike was sound asleep. I slowly opened the guest bedroom door and peeked my head into his room my smile growing bigger as I saw him sleeping.

I slowly walked into the guest room and over to the bed crawling in beside him. "Good Morning princess." Mike said quickly wrapping his arms around me. I looked up at him, Mike smiling down at me. He placed a hand gently on the side of my face. I grinned up at Mike as he slowly leaned down towards me. Our lips slowly met, Mike and I entering a long passionate kiss.

I let out a small sigh in between kisses as Mike pulled me closer to him. "I am so excited for tonight." Mike smiled looking into my eyes.

"Oh yay! whats tonight?" I asked confused as I continued looking up at him.

"Talking you out for dinner." Mike replied before kissing me. I laced my arms around his neck kissing him back the kiss beginning to come more and more intense. Mike slowly slid his hand down my back and onto my butt pulling me even closer to him my chest now pressing against him.

"I can't wait." I smiled up at him as the both of us pulled away.

"Me either." Mike replied before kissing me once again. "That's enough Mike." I said moving his hand off of me.

"I'm sorry babe." Mike apologized sitting up as I got off the bed.

"No Mike its fine...I just don't want us to get carried away." I said as he followed me into my room.

I herd Mike sigh as I walked into my closet. I turned around to say something but soon stopped noticing him walking out. Did he really just get upset over that? I don't understand. "Mike." I said following him down the stairs. "Why'd you just walk out like that? Because I said I didn't want us to get carried away?" I asked when he got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Care it wasn't what you said it was how you said it... you just seemed annoyed with me." Mike replied looking offended as I hurried down the stairs.

"But Mike I wasn't... trust me." I said with a small laugh. "I"m sorry if it seemed as if I was annoyed...but I wasn't and I'm not." I added placing my hands on his chest looking up into his eyes.

"Well I'm sorry for getting upset baby..." Mike apologized wrapping his arms around me causing a smile to come to my face. "I just didn't want you to be mad at me...I thought I had went to far but if I do honey tell me okay?" Mike said before picking me up.

I smiled nodding my head before giving Mike a peck on the lips him carrying me into the kitchen. Mike kissed me on the lips gently before carefully sitting me on a bar stood. "Can I make you breakfast?" Mike asked with a grin.

"I'd love that Mr. Fisher." I replied winking at him. He smiled glancing over at me as he turned on the radio. The beginnings of "Honey I'm Good" by Andy Grammer was coming on. I gasped in excitement jumping off my stool hearing my favorite song at the moment. I began dancing around the kitchen singing along as Mike laughed. I swung my hair around as I put my hands on my hips swinging them back and forth, as Mike smiled at me. I grabbed his hand pulling him off the stool to dance with me. He picked me up and swung me around the kitchen the both of us laughing. Mike gently put me down and I resumed dancing my hair swinging on top of my head me shaking my hips again as Mike slowly walked towards me. He placed his hands on my hips leaning down towards me grinning as I stared into his eyes singing along to the song.

As the song ended Mike picked me up twirling me around once again. "Well Ms. Underwood I have to admit I didn't know you had that in you." Mike said before gently kissing me.

"I absolutely love that song." I confessed laughing as the two of us pulled away.

"Your actually not that bad of a dancer." Mike said winking at me.

"I try." I said gently biting my lip. "I love you." I added before we kissed again.

"I love you too my princess." Mike replied pulling me closer to him.