One

Before I start:

What is a 'fix-it! Au'?:
A fix-it! Au is an alternate universe where Finney goes back in time, to save the ghost boys.

Ok! Now lets start!

•••

"Finney!! Get your ass over here!" Finney heard terrance yelling from the kitchen.

He sighed, rolling out of bed, and landing hard on the floor. He got up as fast as he could, running into the kitchen.
Terrance held gwens wrist tightly, looking finney right in his eyes.

'Stupid dad.' Finney thought, glaring at him.

"Do you know what Gwen did?!" His father yelled, probably waking up the entire neighborhood.

"Huh?" Finney asked, confused on why his dad was holding gwen at 6 am.

"Do you know what she did?!" He repeated.

"No?.." finney said.

"She was grabbing money out of my wallet!" Terrance threw Gwendolyn on the floor, as she sobbed.

"Uhm. Okay? What does this have to do wi-"
He was cut off by terrance, slapping him across the face harshly, and watched him fall to the floor.

'That's surely gonna leave a mark.' Finney thought, rubbing his cheek, staring up at his dad.

"Don't talk back!!" Terrance pointed his finger in finneys face, before slapping him again for 'good measures'.

"Finney!-" gwen scrambled to her feet.

Terrance turns back, and she quickly hushes herself. After a moment of silence, he grabs his beer bottle off the counter, and walks out of the house. They heard his engine start, and speed out of the driveway, tires skidding along the ground. Finney sighed.

"Finney are you okay?!" Gwen rushes beside him, cupping his face.

"Yeah I'm fine." He pushed gwens hands off lightly. "Why did you steal from dad." Finney asked her.

"I-.. i dont know. I guess i just wanted something from him for once." Gwen looked to the floor, not wanting to meet finneys eyes.
Finney looked at her, and sighed.

"I-im sorry, fi-" finney hugged her tightly, and she teared up. "Im tired of living like this, finney." Gwen breathed out, eyes filling with tears once more.

"I know." Finney tucked her hair behind her ear. "You dont deserve this, gwen."

"You dont either, kid." Gwen said, and he laughed. They pulled each other up and off the floor, and finney ruffled her hair.

"He didnt hurt you, did he?" Finney asked, and she shook her head.

"Other than my wrist, no." She smiled.

"Good. Now get dressed. I wanna get out of this house." Finney laughed, walking into his room.
He pulled on the handle of his dresser, and looked through his clothes. His eyes gazed over to his grey and blue long-sleeve. The one he got kidnapped in. He doesnt know why he still has it. It only gives him unwanted flashbacks. He pulled it out of his drawer, and tossed it onto his bed.

I guess hes tried getting rid of it-- well, burning it, that is. But he cant get himself to actually go through with it. He turned back to his dresser, and was met with robin facing him. His cold emotionless expression meeting his eyes.

"Gah!!" He yelped, falling backwards. His head banged against his floor, and he blacked out.

———