11.4

They quickly unstrapped you and forced you face first into the bed, neither of them giving you any freedom. 

You struggled and thrashed about trying to break free.

"Please," you moaned as you felt the pressure building. "please I'm begging you please.. I need to cum." But your words fell to deaf ears as they strapped you back down to the bed.

Jamie once again grabbed a fistful of your hair as tight as he could, forcing you to look at him. "No one here gave you permission, you just have to be a good little slut and wait your turn."

Suddenly he stood up still holding your hair and forced his entire length all at once into your already sore throat causing your eyes to widen.

Before you could adjust to the sensation in your throat you felt Joseph slam his cock inside your ass. You were filled with pain until you were  finally used to both cocks. They kept moving faster and quicker hitting your nerves every time they hit the same spot.

As you were getting more sensitive to them, your entire body started convulsing as you finally reached orgasm. The two of them kept fucking you as hard as they could while you came. You wanted to scream but all you could do was continue to let them have their way with your body.

Just as you finished Joseph followed shortly after as you heard him moan and say your name in between each stroke. "Fuck I'm going fill you up." Joseph said as he slammed his cock deep inside you one final time.

As you lay there gasping for breath you saw Joseph coming down from his high, and as soon as he was done Jamie was on top of you, his erection brushing against your stomach. He looked intensely in your eyes "Now it's my turn." He said as he violently slammed his cock into your already stretched ass.

You screamed out in pain as Joseph came around to you grabbing your face roughly with his hand "Don't fight him darling, you'll only make it worse."  He whispered.

As Jamie continued he bent down to your ear and whispered "Tell him how much you love my cock." Before you could reply Jamie sat back up harshly grabbing  your hair with his free hand causing you to lock eyes with Joseph .
"Tell him how much you love fucking my cock." Jamie said as he thrust himself as deep as possible causing you to scream and grab onto Joseph's arm for support.

"Joseph!" you cried in pain as your body shook violently.

"Take his cock like the good girl I know you are." Joseph whispered into your ear.

After a few more thrusts Jamie finally let himself release deep inside of you, releasing his grip on your hair.

After a few moments he pulled himself out of you and grabbed the empty glasses from the room and filled them with whatever liquor was laying around handing each of you a glass, raising his glass for a toast.

"To new beginnings."