Part 9

Little did you know Joseph had seen the entire interaction between you and Jamie. He had a feeling Jamie was up to something and he was right. But he wasn't going to let you go without a fight, what he didn't know is Jamie had the same plan to try to win you over.

The plane landed a few hours later and you were thankful to get out of this awkward situation you found yourself in the middle of. As the three of you stepped off the plane Joseph grabbed your hand leading you to a black car that was parked outside the plane. Before you could make it to the car Jamie ran up interrupting. "Don't forget our dinner date tonight, I've got reservations for the three of us at 6 tonight. Don't be late." He winked as he handed you a paper with the address to the restaurant. "I'll meet you there."
He smirked before winking once more and taking off down the runway.

You turn to look at Joseph to find him watching you. He was smiling sweetly at you, but you noticed the slight sadness in his eyes. It made you feel bad, seeing Joseph sad. So you quickly gave him an apologetic smile.

"Shall we?" He asks taking your suitcase from you.

You nod as you follow behind him, walking alongside getting into the backseat of the car.

Joseph took the opportunity to hold your hand tightly. "We're not far from my place." He told you as he buckled into his seat. He wrapped an arm around your shoulders pulling you into him, holding you close. He planted a warm, almost desperate kiss on your forehead. The two of you spent the rest of the journey in silence occasionally stealing a glance at each other. 

It wasn't long before the car arrived at Joseph's house. You were grateful to finally get out of the car. The moment the trunk opened Joseph grabbed the bags from the back of the vehicle, he stepped back, slamming the trunk shut with his elbow and offered you his arm which you gladly took. "Such a gentleman." You giggled as you walked up the steps into Joseph's home. 

He dropped the bags on the floor and came up from behind you, placing his hands gently on your waist. "Welcome home Y/N." He said lowly in your ear, sending goosebumps down your spine.

His breath was warm and hot against your skin. His arms encircled you as his lips pressed into the side of your neck nipping the sensitive area. You gasped slightly as the pleasure started to take effect. Your whole body shuddered, and all thoughts flew out of your mind as you focused all your attention on Joseph. "This place really suits you." He murmured, trailing kisses along your neck.

You moaned softly as continued  to place light kisses across the area he just attacked. "I guess so... I mean it's small, cozy and cute.  And the view..." you trailed off as Joseph spun you around to face him. His gaze lingered on you as you stared back at him.  Your hands rested on his chest, resting on top of his t-shirt. Joseph slowly leaned forward until his lips were inches away from yours. His lips moved closer to yours. Just as you were about to meet them halfway he turned his lips to your ear and whispered. "I'm not letting you go that easily, Y/N. You're mine and I don't like sharing."

This made your heartbeat increase speed as you thought about what Jamie had said before.

Before you could think too much he kissed your jawline as your breathing hitched, and before you knew it he lifted you up, and took you onto the kitchen counter, standing between your legs. You tried to catch your breath while Joseph kissed you slowly. His tongue swept teasingly along your lower lip, begging for entrance. Without any resistance you parted your mouth allowing him access. You closed your eyes tightly and waited for him to explore. Instead he kissed down your neck again and again before pressing gentle kisses down your stomach and between your legs.

When he finally reached you, Joseph gazed into your eyes. His dark brown irises were filled with fire, lust and desire. He cupped one of your breasts while caressing the other gently. You tilted your head backwards inviting him to continue to give you pleasure.  When his tongue entered you, slipping beneath your underwear. You could barely contain the moan building in your throat. Your moans and gasps filled the air as Joseph continued to move slowly inside you, causing you to arch your back, moaning in ecstasy.  A small moan escaped your lips as Joseph's tongue moved faster and faster.