Part 5 - Fan Expo Day 2

When you open your eyes you feel a sense of comfort and safety. You're lying in bed next to Joseph who is still fast asleep.

You gently place your hand on his cheek and caress it.
A part of you wishes that he was awake so you could enjoy this moment even more. Another part of you tells you to just enjoy the closeness because you never know when this all might come to an end.

You stare at him. His dark eyelashes fluttering against his flushed skin, his mouth slightly agape from a deep breath.

He looks peaceful, content, almost happy in this moment. Your gaze travels down his features, taking in every detail. His strong jawline, defined nose, soft pink lips. His hair frames his face perfectly, each curl so perfectly framing his beautiful brown eyes.

You can't help but admire him.

He stirs slightly and opens his eyes.
He smiles at you and pulls you closer to him.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispers, kissing your forehead.

"Good morning," you reply, smiling back at him.

"How did you sleep?" he asks, moving a few stray strands of your hair away from your face.

"Amazing thanks to you," you reply, blushing slightly. You turn onto your side facing him and give him a gentle kiss on the lips. This brings a slight smile to his face and you notice the small blush rising on the back of his neck.

"Are you excited for today, to be back at the expo?" You ask "it must be bittersweet having all those people so excited to meet you."

He takes a deep breath momentarily then slowly releases it."Yes, it is bittersweet but it's also exciting." He turns his body toward you and gives you another sweet kiss. "We'll see how it goes."

His eyes turn to the alarm clock, "Shit, I'd better get ready. I'll be in the shower if you'd like to join." He says winking while walking towards the bathroom.

You slip into one of the white fluffy, luxurious hotel robes and make your way to join Joseph.

As you walk in, you notice  he's already in the shower, you take a moment to just admire every inch of his body.

"Oh good, I was worried you weren't going to join me." He says beaming when he notices you.

"Of course I was going to join, I was just letting you get it nice and warm." You reply as you slip off your robe and step into the shower.

As you start washing your hair, you feel Joseph standing behind you, wrapping his arms tightly around your waist. As he starts kissing your neck, you lean back and sigh contently.

He begins to play with your nipples causing you to let out another sigh. He kisses you again, lightly nibbling on your ear lobe. In the next motion he grabs your hips and turns you towards him, sliding his pelvis against yours.  You look up at him, smiling and he returns the expression.

Before you know it he has slipped his fingers inside of your already aching pussy.

You let out a low groan as the familiar sensation hits you, he smirks and moves faster.
Just as he can feel you on the edge of cumming he quickly pulls his fingers out, leaving you gasping.

"Ah, ah, ah." He says as he leans into your ear. The warmth from his breathe on your skin sends shivers across your entire body.

"I can't have you cumming so soon Y/N but if you're a good girl today and wait until I'm back I might let you." He whispers as he slowly pulls away, stopping at your lips, hovering over them just enough so they're barely grazing yours.