Part 11.3

Don't struggle my dear, you're going to make it much harder for Joseph if you're struggling."

Your eyes widened, you slowly felt control slip away as Jamie and Joseph took over. You let out a soft whimper as Joseph's fingers circled your clit. You felt yourself tense up at the feeling, your body involuntarily arching.

Before you could react too much Jamie pulled his hand from your mouth and placed it on your throat before filling it with his throbbing cock. 

You immediately began moaning and writhing underneath him.

"Ah ah!" Jamie said as he lightly slapped you across the face. "What did I say? No struggling."

All the sudden to your surprise Joseph slid Jamie's hand from your throat gripping it a little tighter than Jamie had.

"If you're not going to be a good girl and listen to Jamie we're going to have to restrain you."

You nodded frantically knowing that you wouldn't be able to stop yourself.

Suddenly, as your head snapped upward Jamie was pushing himself into your mouth with his entire length, causing you to gag. As Jamie's length filled your mouth your hands gripped the sides of the bedsheets desperately trying to free yourself.

"I don't think she's going to listen, take over for me Joseph, I've got something that might help."Jamie said seductively, as he removed his cock from your mouth and gave Joseph full access.

You began to choke on Joseph's thick shaft as it entered your mouth. The only thing keeping you from freeing yourself was his firm grasp on your wrists. He kept a firm grasp on them, not giving you the opportunity to try and free yourself.

As he continued thrusting deep into your throat you felt something on your ankles tighten, causing your legs to spread apart.

As Jamie walked around to your head he smirked directly at you winking before tying your arms down to the bed.

"There." Jamie said as he tightened the last strap and walked back around to your ankles. "Now there's nothing you can do Y/N" He said as he slapped your pussy causing you to flinch as you couldn't move much more.

He walked back up around to your face.
All of the sudden Joseph pulled his cock out of your throat causing you to gag and gasp for any air you could.
It took a while before you could breathe.

"Good girl." Jamie said as he sent a harder smack across your face again
You couldn't help but release a smile as your body gained some composure.

"Oh did we say you could relax?" Jamie looked at you noticing your body calming down.

"I don't think I heard either of say that." Joseph added smirking at you wickedly like he was ready to devour you. You had never seen this side of Joseph before but you were loving it.

"What do you propose we do, I'll let you decide." Jamie said looking at Joseph

Joseph remained quiet as he disappeared between your legs. He didn't hesitate before he started sucking on your clit as fast as he could, holding your thighs to give him more leverage.

You let out a loud moan "Oh god Joseph!" You were interrupted with another slap to the face from Jamie's large hands, this time much harder than the last. "You really don't listen, I never said you could talk darling."

But you couldn't control your voice, you had no control over any movements, even the ones you could freely make.

"Fuck I-" You trailed off.  As you threw your head back you felt a large cock thrust deep into your throat with no warning, causing you to convulse your body trying anyway to get some air.

"I think she likes that." Joseph said as he stood up now hovering his cock above your entrance.

Jamie's eyes glittered with lust. "Do you?"  He asked as he sat back down and watched Joseph slowly sink his cock into you.

Once Joseph adjusted he started pumping his entire length as hard and fast as he could.

Jamie sat so his cock was sitting on your face "Tell him how much you like it." Jamie said as he smacked your face with his large erection.

"I - I- need to cum." was all you could say as you started moaning louder than before.

"That's not what I asked." Jamie reached for your throat with his hand slowly gripping it tighter. "You need to listen or you'll never cum. Now look him in the eyes and tell him how much you love his cock thrusting deep inside you." Jamie removed his hand from your throat and forcefully grabbed your hair pulling your head up as far as he could so you were making eye contact with Joseph.

"I- I- love your cock." You gasped quickly on the verge of climaxing,

Jamie continued "Oh you do know how to listen, mmmm such a good little slut aren't you." He finished before throwing your head back onto the bed.

Joseph quickly pulled himself out of your aching pussy before letting you climax

You can cum when we tell you. Now let's flip her over I want to fuck that tight little ass." Joseph demanded.