Part 11.2

Joseph was carrying two more drinks. He handed one to Jamie while handing you the other. You quickly downed the glass.

"Alright let's settle this." You announced with finality as you threw yourself onto the bed.

"Here's the deal," you announced again after settling in your position on the bed.

"You both want to win me over right?"  You asked, pointing at Joseph and Jamie. They both nodded.

"You want my body...and my love...for yourself." You finished. Joseph and Jamie looked shocked by what you'd just said. You could tell they hadn't expected you to be so straightforward.

"Well..yes, but-" they began.

"Well...no buts...you are going to show me who wants it more." you said as you slowly removed your shirt and  left your bare chest on display.

Joseph stared at you with a dumbstruck expression. Jamie was frozen in place.

"No buts!" you repeated more sternly causing Joseph and Jamie to jump a bit at the unexpected volume you'd just used.

You smirked smugly. "Take a seat." You motioned your hands beside you.  You felt rather pleased with yourself at the situation you had created.

The two exchanged glances before sitting on either side of you. Joseph held your gaze. You smiled warmly as he inched closer to you. You turned your head to look at Jamie, who was still staring at you in complete shock, but now also in desire and excitement.

You grinned as you moved even closer to Joseph, and placed your hand lightly on his shoulder, as you leaned into his ear whispering "Let's make a bet shall we? Winner takes all." You felt Joseph shiver slightly at your words. 

You knew Joseph wasn't a player, and you certainly weren't one either, but you could tell this would make it easier for him to give in as neither of them liked to share.

Before Joseph had the chance to respond however, you reached up to grip onto his cheek tightly. "This isn't going to mean anything unless you do exactly as I say." You said softly as you brought your face closer to his.

Joseph nodded reluctantly.

You smiled victoriously. "And I think you already know what I want..."

You looked at Jamie, whose expression appeared slightly amused.

His eyes were fixed upon you.

You smiled once again before turning to look at Joseph who was biting his lip nervously. "How about we start with a kiss."

You whispered as your hands slowly travelled up Joseph's neck, causing him to breathe heavy. You pulled your face close to his and gently pressed your lips against his. You smiled when you felt Joseph's tongue tentatively brush yours.

He parted his mouth allowing you to slip your tongue inside, and you moaned softly at the sensation of his hot moist tongue dancing with yours.

You pulled away from the kiss and turned to meet Jamie's gaze.

Jamie definitely understood what to do because before you knew it he was tossing his shirt to the side and pulling you in for a deep and reckless kiss. His soft lips moving passionately against yours as his large muscular hands cupped your face, running his thumbs along your jawline, making you moan.

After a few moments of kissing you pulled away and stood up facing both of them.

"Strip. Now. Both of you!" You demanded.

Joseph and Jamie jumped to action, quickly stripping themselves of all their clothing.

Joseph drank the last of whatever alcohol was closest to him before throwing his clothes to the side, he walked closer to you wrapping his hands around your hips, intensely meeting your eyes as he picked you off the ground and threw you onto the bed.

You giggled at the impact causing him to smirk in amusement before placing gentle kisses on your neck and shoulders. You arched your back instinctively in response as his lips made their way towards the crook of your neck.

You glanced over at Jamie as you felt Joseph's tongue flick against your skin making your knees weaken.

Jamie was standing completely naked watching everything with lustful eyes.

You felt Joseph move his head from your neck down to your breasts, teasing you until he felt you getting excited. He raised his head smirking at the sight of you already leaking through your underwear. 

Your breaths were shallow, your heart beating wildly as you tried to control yourself, which failed immensely. 
Your whole body was trembling as Joseph's hands ran down your sides and towards the lace of your thong before pulling it off with one final swipe his fingers brushed against your folds causing you to gasp loudly.

Without hesitating he wrapped his big strong hands on your throbbing pussy and began rubbing. You gasped even louder as you felt a large hand come above your head and cover your mouth. You looked up to see Jamie before you could react Jamie sushed you "Don't struggle my dear."