Chapter 8

To all my peeps who are reading this chappie. SEXUAL BOYxBOY CONTENT. Those who don't want to read it, that's okay. Just skip all the way down until you see the ~*~*~*~*~*~*~ line. Okay? And to those who read it and think this is disgusting and all that crap, well this is a rated R book. What did you all expect? Innocent MEN who take a bijillion years jsut to have their kiss? Uhhh... no.

Dedicating this to lovevampire96 for giving me the idea to write the sex scene in Jack's POV. Love you my lovely friend.

©All Rights Reserved

Chapter 8

(Jack's POV)

I don't know what came over me. First I was watching the movie, the next thing I know, I’m looking at Sky, all curled up right next to me and I became overwhelmed with the desire to taste that swollen bottom lip he's been biting the entire half hour of the movie. His lashes shadowed those beautiful blue orbs, his small body huddled up right next me, leaning on me. His hair curled up a bit, the long strands hanging down his face, causing my hands to itch from wanting to brush them from his face. I held in my actions of ravishing him, not wanting to push him far past his limits.

Sky's a very fragile man. I can tell he's been through a lot and I wish he can tell me about it some time in the future. Trust is asking too much from him, but maybe one day, it'll happen. I really like Sky, have been ever since I saw that poster for Crucified Rose eight years ago. When I searched for any information about the mysterious boy who caused the sudden boom in Crucified Rose's financial state, there was nothing. Not one small clue or detail that will point to some direction on where to search. But I never gave up, never lost hope. It was a shocker to see him in person eight years later, as a man, but a beautiful man with an air of calm and innocence that dragged people into approaching him unconsciously.

All that i've been searching for is sitting right next to me, watching intently of the classical horror movie he picked out. Sky jumped a bit, pressing himself unconsciously next to me, his warm body stirring mine and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I leaned down and took his soft, luscious lips. I felt him stiffen in my arms, so I kissed him slowly until he relaxed.

I pulled him closer to me, nibbling on his lower lip. My tongue licked his lips, asking for entrance, which he consented. I brought my tongue into his mouth, tasting coffee and Sky, fueling my desire for him, wanting to taste more of him. Our tongues caressed each other, mine dominating his as I lifted him up and onto my lap, his knees on both sides of me, his butt on my lap. I held onto his hips as we continued to let our mouths fuse together, my fingers massaging him until he became a shaking little bundle.

I wanted more of Sky and I couldn't stop myself from lifting him into my arms and carrying him into my room. The lamps positioned on both sides of my king sized bed on the two nightstands I placed them on were lit. The soft glow of the lamps lit the room with enough light to see everything. I placed on my bed, pulling away from the kiss reluctantly.

I placed my forehead on his, our breaths mingling with each other as we tried to catch our breaths. “Sky, I want to warn you that if you don't leave now, then I will go all the way with you. I know I said I would respect your boundaries and take it slow, but right now, I can't hold myself back. If you're not sure, then leave. I'll understand that you're still not ready, but if you don't then I will take all of you. But I will be gentle and I will take this slowly.”

Sky reached out and combed his fingers into my hair, pulling my head down to give my lips a peck. A smile dawned his lovely lips. “I'm ready Jack. So don't hold back. I want this, which is why I came here.” His voice was shaky and soft. I can feel his hands shaking as they raked into my hair, but I can see that he really means what he said. I bet it took a lot of courage to even say these words, to make this decision all on his own.