Dear Readers, This is NOT a Chapter

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE. There is something I would like to ask all of my readers, something that has been bugging me for months now.

I'm currently majoring in English Teaching, something I was interested in while I was in community college. I was always fascinated by how my favorite teachers taught and how they were able to get me to absorb the information they were teaching. The biggest reason I decided to get into teaching is because it's a STABLE job, and my passions lean more towards writing stories. Now that I'm working on getting my degree, I begin to doubt myself and my future. Am I capable enough to be a teacher? Will I be able to write when I do get a teaching job somehow? There are a lot of questions blazing through my mind and I'm beginning to feel very tired and depressed because of all of the self-doubt and insecurities.

The question or questions I would like to ask is:

What are your plans for the future, as in what jobs are you striving for?

If you are in college or planning on going to college or already graduated from college, what is or was your degree?

For those who have already gone passed the whole education aspect of life, what kind of job did you get after school? And do you like the job?

If you don't like the job that you currently have, are you still planning on pursuing your dream career?

I may be a very silly and carefree person here on Wattpad, but I'm so confused with my life and what my priorities should be that I'm stunting myself from moving forward with my future. I just want to know what it is that you all did in your lives so I can see and make my own decision for my own future. I know I still want to write and become a writer, but being an author is an unstable job in itself.

If you have an answer, please comment below or message me and give me your answer. This is not mandatory, but I would really like it if you all would give me some answers. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks you for reading and loving my stories. You guys are the ones that encourage me to continue writing, even though I haven't been updating as much as I used to and want to.

Love,

EnigmaWings (Eni)