Chapter 1

Hi everyone. Welcome to the first chapter. It's a bit boring, but whatevs. I needed to a bit of a filler before i got to the good stuff.

Dedicating this chapter to lovevampire96 for being such a good sport and for writing this amazing story. it has a lot of potential. :D

© All Rights Reserved

Chapter 1

(Sky's POV)

Present Time

"Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!"

Startled, I turned around just in time to be crashed into by a speeding bullet. A blond speeding bullet. Unbalanced, I fell onto the ground, along with the person who knocked me down, and groaned in pain when my butt landed on something uneven.

"Owww!" I groaned as I mentally apologized to my poorly abused butt. And not in the sexual way either.

Yes, to all of you who want to know. I'm gay, as in I like guys, not gals. The sad thing is, I'm scared of guys, so that's been a huge kink to my love life. But what's a poor gay man going to do? I'm single, and I would love to mingle, if I didn't freak out whenever a guy touches me. There are only a select few exceptions to that rule, that and girls. Now girls, I can tolerate more, but I guess that's because I'm not attracted to them. That and they don't want to rape me. Well not all of them.

I rubbed my head, which smacked the corner of the table during my fall and glared at the girl grinning on top of me. "Rydia. What the hell? How did you get into my apartment? I thought I took the spare key from you a week ago?"

Rydia, the one who tackled me and caused me pain, grinned guiltily at me. Her long blond hair fell down her shoulders and over her small body. Her bright green eyes stared up at me, her button nose scrunched up from smashing onto my chest. "Heh. Sorry."

I rolled my eyes and pushed her off of me, getting on my feet, I brushed my clothes and gave her my hand. "Come on."

Rydia grinned and took my hand. I pulled her up, then smacked her shoulder.

"Oww!" She yelled, then pouted at me in irritation. "What was that for?"

"For hurting my butt." I answered.

Rydia rolled her eyes. "Not as if you let any guy do it for you," she grumbled.

I glared at her and raised my hand, ready to hit her again.

Rydia cringed and stepped back, her hands up. "Okay. I'm sorry. And I kind of... picked the lock?"

I stared at her in disbelief. "You picked the lock?"

Rydia laughed a little. "Yeah?"

I sighed and shook my head. Always with Rydia. Doing the unexpected. Don't even try to understand what's in her head. She's about as unpredictable as a person can get.

I crossed my arms over my chest and stared her down. "Okay, so what was it that you want?"

Rydia looked away and twiddled her thumbs. "W-what makes you think I want anything?"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't lie to me. Now tell me or i'll tell Kelly that you're the one who shaved half her head when she was passed out drunk at the Madison party yesterday."

Rydia stomped her foot onto the ground. "Why is it that you always know it's me who does all these things?"

I grinned at her. "I didn't, but thanks for telling me."

Rydia threw her hands up. "Why do I always fall for that?!" She blew out a frustrated breath. "Fine. I need you to do me a favor."

Now i'm worried. Whenever Rydia asks for a favor, it's always something bad. "Is it something illegal?"