Chapter 3

This is all RAW, unedited, so if it sucks, well i'll fix it when i feel like it. Other than that, enjoy my suckish writing because i knwo this chapter's a bit suckish.

Dedicating this chapter to flying-person for writing the most hilarious stories ever :DDDD

©All Rights Reserved

Chapter 3

(Sky/Alan's POV)

“Alan?”

I froze from the name, that old name I threw away eight years ago when I wanted to start a new life, away from the demons that tried to bring me down from the dark abyss of depression and despair. The only people the know about my identity are Laura, my lawyer, and the people I left behind in Nashville and only Laura's the one who calls me Alan when we are definitely alone. But this man here, calls out my old name, yet I have no idea who he is. Somehow, he is familiar. His name's at the tip of my tongue, but what? Why is he so familiar? Who is he?

I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts. I have to get away from this man. NOW.

So I bit his hand and thrust my knee onto his crotch. The man crumpled over and I used that chance to make my escape. I leaped over the curled up man and ran towards the exit, but my arm was caught in a firm grasp. I was yanked back into a hard chest, my breath leaving my lungs from the sudden impact.

“Alan? Is it really you?” The man asked, as he crushed me against himself, squeezing the very daylights out of me.

“Let me go! I'm not Alan.” I gasped out as his arms tightened against me.

The man abruptly let me go. “You're not Alan?”

I took in much needed deep breaths and shook my head. “I'm not Alan Mr....”

The man opened his mouth to say something, but we were interrupted when someone else came into the bathroom. A sophisticated man dressed in a black business suit, stepped forward to the man. His blond hair was cut short, nothing hiding his stoic features. “Sir, Ms. Renolds is calling for you in your room.”

“Thank you. Tell her i'll be there in a few minutes.” The man said.

“As you wish sir.” The blond man left with a bow, as if it wasn't weird to see his, whoever he is, guy trying to kill me.

I shoved the guy as hard as I could and ran off, slamming the door open and running back towards the ballroom, full speed ahead. I didn't look back, even though I can hear shouting from behind. No way am I going to stop.

You know what? Screw the ballroom. Instead, I made a detour and ran out of the hotel. A blast of the chilly, night air almost made me stumble, but at least it cooled down my agitated nerves. I sucked in deep breaths and hugged myself, not from the cold, but from containing my panic attacking from roaring up. I can barely contain it now and I have to push it down. Calm Sky. You need to calm down. Think of good things. Puppies, kitties, your new sanctuary by the cliff side on the beach. Think of sunsets, big fluffy clouds slowly moving through the sky.

My erratic breathing slowly calmed down, my heart turning back to it's normal heart rate. I threw my sweaty head back and let the chilly air cool me down. I sucked in deep, even breaths and took in the San Francisco air deep into my lungs. Ahh, this is what I needed. I leaned back against the hotel wall and stared at the night sky, watching as stars twinkled on the inky black sky.