Chapter 7

This chapter is.. blegh. I don't like it all that much :(

Although i am looking forward to writing the sex scene. Heh. I'm suuuuuch a perv :D

©All Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

(Sky/Alan's POV)

Now that I know someone's definitely following me, I’m on more high alert than I ever was before. I let my senses zoom out, find anything in particular that would help me with finding out who's stalking me, and why. In the mean time, I’ll act as if nothing's happened to lure the stalker into believing that I’m not on to him.

My boss called and told me that I didn't need to come in today. These were his exact words 'You looked and walked like shit melted on the sidewalk on a sunny day. Take a damn day off. I don't want my best vet to keel over during an operation you hear me? And thanks for the peach flavored scones. They were great.' Yup, my boss is so full of sunshine and rainbows.

Ian left in the morning, promising me and the twins that he'll be back soon. Of course I was happy to hear that, as well as the twins who have taken a liking to him. Who wouldn't? He's a sweet kid who deserves good fortune and a happy life. The twins had to leave too, saying something about a sale at some lingerie store. They did ask me out, which I flatly refused. I'm gay. Why would I enjoy buying girl undies? Ewww.

So I decided to go out and buy myself a drink, and maybe some popcorn chicken. I want to eat some greasy pieces of goodness after not eating anything I haven't cooked for a while. Yum. Forget the stalkers, I’m going to go out and have a fun day to myself, be free.

I know. Why don't I go visit Jack at work? I can make him a snack or something. Yeah. I've never visited his work place before. Maybe now's the time. Hmm, but what should I make him? I haven't thought about it. Maybe something that will boost up his energy. Hmm, how about some honey lemon cookies. Yeah. That'll work.

Once when I bought my drink, a green tea frappuccino from Starbucks, I head on back to my place and got started on baking those cookies.

The apartment was filled with the scent of the cookies, a pleasant aroma that's always welcome. I placed the cookies into a plastic container and packed them in my messenger bag. Checking to see if everything's all turned off and secure, I locked the door and head to my car.

I parked my car in the parking lot made for the employees of the building and went over to the lobby. A lady with makeup caked on her face, a white button up shirt that's showing an indecent amount of cleavage, and reddish brown hair that's clearly dyed sat by the receptionist counter, typing on a computer close to the speed of light.

The lady looked up and gave me a polite smile. “Welcome to Malcolm Advertizing. How may I help you?”

“I would like to see Jack Kellens please.”

The lady typed in something on the computer. “Mr. Kellens is available right now in his office. 47th floor. You can get up there through the elevators to your right.” She pointed towards the direction of the elevators.

“Thanks.”

I rode up the elevators up the 47th floor, stopping a few times to pick up a few people along the way. I placed myself in the corner as the elevator slowly descended up the building until it finally stopped on my floor. By the time that happened, the elevator's empty except for me.

The 47th floor's pretty cool. I've never really been in an office building before, well not since I was a young child and that was when my mom and dad were still alive. The floor is very open, with lots of windows covering up walls, giving it a very spacious and free feeling, if you know what I mean. The windows gave the floor a lot of natural lighting, saving up electricity. There are cubicles taking up most of the floor, and doors that can either be offices, bathrooms, and/or a lounge.