Chapter 27

(Yow guys! Yeah it's been a while since I last updated, I deeply and sincerely apologize because of that... School is really tiring... How was school?... Did you guys miss me? Well me I miss you all guys so much)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Nayeon's Pov 
    "You could have just told me, than being O.A earlier"She said before working.

"Tssk, you could have just told me, than being O.A earlier"I imitate her, before rolling my eyes while shoving the food inside my mouth.

"Are you mimicking me?"She suddenly pop up out of nowhere while raising her brows which made me choke.

She get the glass and a pitcher and filled the class with the cold water And give it to me still wearing her questioning look.

I directly drink the water before I'm going out of breath and lead me to death and answer her after, after mouthing a thank you.

"Ahm... No Im not mimicking you, maybe you just misheard it"I reasoned, she just nod and walk with a doubt on her face.

After her shadows fade away I directly release a deep breath which I am not aware that I've been holding it.

"Wish I didn't just say that. You stupid witch"I said to myself and slap my cheeks which made me groan after.

After I eat I directly go upstairs and to my shock Yoo f*cking h3ll jeongyeon just came out with just a towel covering her and not to lie she look so damn hot... My god what am I thinking.

I immediately turn around and Put my hands on my face when I feel my cheeks turning into crimson red.. the hell?.

"You can turn around now"I heard her said so I obeyed and turn around with a still wearing my red cheeks and so my surprise she is smirking?.

"Hey,why are you smirking?, You're creeping me out"I said, thank God I finish my words without stuttering, I compose my self before staring back at her.

"Whatever you're thinking, here, just go and take a shower, we still do have our last meeting"She said before throwing the towel that directly landed on my beautiful face. Okay rude, I just shrugged of and take a refreshing bath.

After I finish my preparing hygiene I directly get my belongings and run downstairs.

"Hey, what take you so long?"An not so mad jeongyeon said while leaning her head on the door.

"I just took 59 minutes, it's not that long though"I explained.

"Yes it is, why you didn't just make it 1 hour?"She fired back so I just sigh and apologize since I know where we were going again, I don't want to start another fight again.

The driveway is filled with silence and it's freaking awkward, I'm not really used driving with silence but I guess my boss does really like the silence surrounding us.

So I fake cough trying to start a conversation but there's nothing coming out on my mind so I just awkwardly smiled at her when she finally stare at me.

"What do you want?"She said and take a glance once again before focussing back to the road.

"A-hm c-can I play the radio?"I shyly ask.. gush why am I stuttering??.

"Okay"she just shortly said, okay? That's it?.

I opened the radio and IU's song "My sea" is playing, oh my, my one of my favorite song by her just played and I cant kept my smile away.

I caught jeongyeon take a glance on me and smiled so I bite lips keeping my blushing cheeks. I just hummed along the song and sang after when my favorite part just came.

"Didn't know you do have a good voice" I suddenly snapped out on reality when I realize I wasn't alone so I just pretended to watch outside the window and mesmerized by the view.

She just chuckled and shake her head.

"We're here" she said and get off on her car so I did, I follow her until we arrived at the most fancy restaurant, you can really tell how fancy it looks just by watching it,it looks like it all made by diamonds.

A girl on her 20th's same age as us? I think? Approach us I mean just jeongyeon they kept talking and laughing forgetting my presence, I don't know, why am I feeling this way... Am I really?? No I am not, and can't be.

While watching them it somehow made me feel

Jealous?.

(Y'all deserve an update cuz author luvs you all!!)