Chapter 1

Nayeon's Pov
"Thank you ma'am"One of the stuff on this cafe genuinely thank me and handed the coffee i ordered,i just nodded and bowed at them.

"Yah! Im nayeon!,hurry do you want to be late on our interview!?"jihyo mumbled like she's scolding me I'm years older than her but it seems like I'm the younger here.

Jihyo and I are really close since back then,her parents and mine are close and we live in the same neighborhood,we threatened each other as sisters and shares our secrets and problems on each other,I'm really lucky to have a friend like her,She have a mother figured  attitude she acts more matured than me,Yes. she scolded me sometimes but i understand maybe it's just because on my silly and sassy attitude but she's the very sweet and kind of person i know in my entire life including my mom. of course.

Jihyo told me last night that her friend sana one of the employee in Yoo's company,jihyo and sana are schoolmates since highschool. I'm not really close with her but jihyo and her maybe they are.

And i really need a job right now for eomma's medicine and for soyeon's tuition,i hope i can pass the interview ' God please just give this opportunity ', I thought while looking at the ceiling.

"Yaaa! Nayeon eonnie"Jihyo yelled while standing on the exit,sipping her coffee i took a deep breath and walk towards jihyo.

"Eonnie hurry,we're going to be late"jihyo yelled again,"Arasseo"I yelled back ' Why she keep on shouting!,do she feel embarrass? ',I try to walk fast as i can before jihyo explode.

I accidentally bumped to someone,Thank god i didn't spill my coffee on her clothes maybe i will go to jail if i accidentally did it. She's look so rich from her head to toe,i immediately bowed my head to say sorry for what I've done.

"Miss I'm so sorry i really didn't mean that to happened,i was just in hurry" I politely said she just give me a poker face and said.

"It's Okay,but be careful next time maybe you can cause an accident"She mumbled but her face is still no emotions,jihyo run towards us and bowed to give a respect.

"We so sorry miss"jihyo mumbled beside me and drag me outside,"Yaaa! eonnie what happened?"jihyo uttered her concerned is really visible on her face right now."Mianhe,i accidentally bumped on her,maybe i was on hurry 'cause you keep on yelling"i mumbled. we start to walk while linking our arms.

"Oh mianhe...i just don't want to be late on our interview and i don't to lose this opportunity. lets end this drama HAHA. by the way Good luck! nayeon eonnie"she said and smile,"Ani,Good luck to us!,i hope we can pass the interview"i muttered and show my bunny teeth.

"Kaja!"She said in unison i just nodded and smiled at her.

Jeongyeon's Pov
I'm the COO on our company and future to be CEO,honestly I'm not really the one who where gonna handle this company but seungyeon eonnie our older sister decline the offer because she's focusing on her career as an actress and she's always busy on her schedules and seoyeon eonnie the second among us also decline because it's isn't her fashion she's a famous model here in whole south Korea and she'll always helping eomma to accompany our restaurants on her free times.

I'm sitting on my chair here in my office while massaging my temple,"This day is kinda stressing"i mumbled while still massaging my temple.

*knock knock

I immediately stood up to see who's knocking,i open the door and saw my friends,Chaeyoung,Dahyun and tzuyu i open the door widely to invite their inside.

"Hey hyung whats up!"Chaeyoung mumbled and give me a hand,tzuyu and dahyun wave their hands while sitting on the couch.

"Tired? huh?"Dahyun mumbled while looking on my direction,"Isn't it obvious dahyun hyung?,of course she is"Tzuyu jokingly said but no expressions but it seems the tofu take it serious.

"What do you just say Yoda?"Dahyun madly said while facing tzuyu's direction,"Don't be so sensitive hyung,I'm just telling the truth"tzuyu sarcastically answered while raising her eyebrows.

"I think their morning is not complete without arguing"Chaeyoung uttered while shaking her head,"I agree cub!"i muttered and give chaeyoung's a thumb's up.

"Wanna grab some coffee with me? my treat"i said before pressing the doorknob,"Ani I'm already full"chaeyoung mumbled while holding her stomach,"Just buy me ice coffee hyung I'm lazy to walk"Dahyun mumbled while closing her eyes,tzuyu didn't responded and focus her face on her phone.

"How about you tzuyuah?"I patiently mumbled,"No thanks"She shortly said while her eyes is still glued on the screen. "Okay then,ill go ahead"i said and held the doorknob

Chaeyoung is my cousin we're so close since kids until now,Dahyun is used to be our playmate we meet her on the park while eating strawberry alone we decide to approach her and since then,we start to hang out almost everyday until now,well tzuyu we meet her on our middle age since her parents are our business partner at first we think she don't wanna make companion but when we approach her she seems a shy Yoda but  look at now no one can handle her rudeness and stubbornness.

I walk to Signal cafe one of the famous cafe here in Seoul and beside it's just near on our company.

I push the door and entered inside the cafe i walked at the aisle while heading to the counter when suddenly i bumped on a stranger.

"Miss I'm so sorry i really didn't mean that to happened,i was just in hurry"She politely said while looking down maybe she's embarrass.

"It's okay but be careful next time maybe you can cause an accident"I kindly said.,"We so sorry miss"Another stranger approach us maybe they're friends,they bowed at me before heading to the exit.

I didn't bother,what happened earlier and continue to my business.
____________________
Chapter 1 is done,hope y'all enjoy

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS.

STAY TUNED URIGATHANKS•ɞ•