Chapter 18

No one's Pov
Mina run as fast as she could while finding the girls to send help and report that guy.

She already feel like crying since nayeon isn't following her...knowing that nayeon save her it made her emotional since nayeon is her friend and she didn't do anything to help her...knowing that nayeon just sacrifice her self to help her...made her realize more that nayeon is really indeed a 'GOOD PERSON AND BEST FRIEND'.

She ran up stairs and directly opened each doors since she don't know where exactly they are until she heard jihyo's voice so she directly opened it with a teary eyes.

The laughing,teasing atmosphere suddenly change when they sawed mina breathing heavily with a pale lips. 

"Hey what happened?"Jihyo approached the younger while caressing the latter's back.

Momo handed her a glass of water...mina accepted it but the glass slept on her hand because of shaking in nervousness that made it shattered into pieces.

The others get startled when the glass landed on the floor and the pieces scattered....Mina came back on her senses and directly hugged jihyo...she's still trauma for what happened earlier.

"N-nayeon.... H-help her"The only word she can uttered before breaking into tears.... she never experience and never expected those kind of scenes. Because never on her life someone have tried to posses her.... She's the princess and myoui's heiress so she grow up on her house with dolls,bodyguards that's why she's an introvert and mostly a soft hearted women. 

"What happened?"They all ask in unison.

"Just HELP HER!!...she's in danger"Mina said and cried more hard.

"What do you mean by danger?"Chaeyoung said and looked to dahyun who have a worried face.

"Help her!...j-just help her!"Mina said before passed out because of drunkenness...luckily momo is there to catch her.

"Guys!...lets find nayeon as fast as we could before something bad might happen"Jihyo said they all agreed and starting finding nayeon.

"Momo...just stay here and look to mina"Jihyo said and momo just nodded.

"Sana. you come with me"Jihyo said and sana directly go to jihyo.

"I'm going to stop this party... i didn't expect it'll gonna happened"Dahyun said in a worried tone.

"Are you sure dahyunie?...it's your birthday you know...this day supposed to be happy"Jihyo said in a sad tone.

"Yeah... but nayeon eonnie's life is more important here.... we can still celebrate tomorrow"Dahyun said and smiled.

While on the other hand nayeon still trying to slept her hand on the guy's tight grip while pushing and smacking him.

"STOP THAT!... behave okay?...you just need to behave and follow my instruction"He said and push Nayeon to the bed.

He crawl to nayeon's top while trying  putting wet kisses on nayeon's neck but nayeon is defensive that made him grown in annoyance.

"YOU PERVERT!....GET OUT OF ME!....YOU STUPID M*THER F*CKER!!"Nayeon shouted loudly.

The guy covered nayeon's mouth using her bare hands.

"Don't play hard to get....as if you didn't want this"The guy said and tied nayeon's arms using blanket.

Nayeon suddenly feel out of hope and just close her eyes while sobbing.

.........

Dahyun already stopped the party and said her sorry to everyone.

Jeongyeon,chaeyoung,tzuyu,jihyo and sana are still finding Nayeon.

Dahyun turn the light on. on this original color and turn off the music.

The loud and wild atmosphere is change by the sound of crickets,cricketing because of silence.

"GET OUT OF ME!"They heard someone yelling.

The girls run to the direction where the sound came from.

As they opened the door they saw Nayeon and the guy.... the guy was about to undressed nayeon suddenly jihyo throw him a book that made him startled.

"What are you doing you pervert!!....YOU SEEMS DON'T HAVE KNOWLEDGE!...you don't know how to respect girls!"Jihyo said while going to guy's direction and slapped him so hard that made the guy's face turn to red.

"What the!"He said and finally turn hes gaze to jihyo...he look to jihyo from head to toe and about to slap her but jeongyeon saw it.

Sana and dahyun help nayeon while chaeyoung and tzuyu is calling the caps.

Jeongyeon push the guy and told jihyo to go out, the guy was about to punch jeongyeon but jeongyeon saw it so she immediately slapped the guy's face using her feet, she's good at this things since she trained karate since she's younger.

Suddenly the sound of siren can hear that made the guy startled he kneeled down and keep bowing her head while saying sorry to the latter.

"Excuse me but i'm not the one you'll  supposed saying sorry... if you're really sorry then say sorry to HER"Jeongyeon said while emphasizing the word 'HER' and point nayeon who's standing beside Sana and dahyun.

"Here sir"Tzuyu lead the police to the guy the police directly arrested him.

Jeongyeon go to nayeon's direction awkwardly.

"Are you fine now?"She asked.

"no but i feel better"She said and smiled.

Jeongyeon return the smile and walked.

_______________________________________
FINALLY ITS DONE!!

STAY SAFE;3 AND HAVE FUN READING!.

STAY TUNED!