Chapter 6

Nayeon's Pov
I woke up because of the sunlight heating my beautiful face, i search my phone and opened it it's still 4 am at morning.

"Hello, good morning nayeon eonnie!"Sana said while stretching her arms.

"Morning too satang"I said and smiled at her.

"By the way, Yoo company send me email you guys can start today
,so?see you later?"Sana said while busy packing her things.

While momo is still sleeping with her mouth half opened,while mina on the the other hand she still beautiful while sleeping but not as beautiful as me hehe... kidding.

"Morning nayeon eonnie"Jihyo said while yawning.

"Morning too jih,sana said some good news earlier, we can start working today the Yoo company send her email"I said that make jihyo shocked.

"You seemed so shocked huh?... why?"I said while folding the blanket.

"I don't have any office uniform and bag"Jihyo said, her eyes is still half close.

"It's not a problem jih, we still have time to buy a new one"I said that made her feel calmed.

"I will just used my old one it still looked new, don't worry I'll help you finding a new clothing since i'm good in fashion"I said.

"Thanks eonnie, I'll buy a new bag for you"Jihyo said and wink.

"No ne--"I didn't continue what i supposed to say when she suddenly cut my words.

"I don't accept no, as an answer"she said, i just let out a sigh and nodded.

"Good morning eonnies!"Mina said and show her gummy smile.

"ahh, i'm hungry"Momo said while holding her stomach.

"Yaaa!... you don't really know the word EMBARRASSED?... did you?"Sana said throw the pillow on momo's face.

"Of course i know"Momo said and throw back the pillow to sana.

"Sorry eonnies, you two stop arguing like a child, just get ready let's just eat in the restaurant nearby"Mina said while glaring the two.

"It's okay mina, I'm going to made some waffles and hot chocolates. Just stay a minute"jihyo plainly said and stood up.

"No thanks it's okay, maybe next time?, i still have a lot of unfinished papers"Mina said while helping me.

"Okay... see you later then"Jihyo said while folding the tent.

"I have a lot of fun last night and thanks for the food"Momo said then waved her hands.

"Bye guys... see you later"Sana said,mina just smiled and waved their hands before they leave.

"I'll just text soyeon first that i can't go back home,before we heading to the store"I said, jihyo just nodded and head inside.

____

We're already at the store,we're busy finding some good outfit for jihyo and bags.

"How about this jih?"I said while showing her the navy blue colored office dress.

"Yeah, it's good"Jihyo said while holding 2 pairs of high hills.

"C'mon eonnie, let's buy bags"She said while walking towards the bag section, i'm just following her.

"How about this?"Jihyo said while showing the light brown colored hand bag.

"Looks good"I said while finding mine.

"I like this"I said while showing jihyo the black with some ash gray in each corner.

"Then let's paid it"Jihyo said, i handed her the staffs.

I waited her on the exit since a lot of people going inside.

"Let's go!?"Jihyo said from my back

"Okay"I plainly said and help her carrying the stuffs.

____

"I hope, this day will going to be alright jih"I said while putting some blushed on, i'm a bit of nervous.

I'm wearing black office dress while my skirt is dirty white colored and Jihyo she's wearing navy blue office dress that we bought earlier.

We stood up and smile at each other
"Aja!"We both exclaimed and laugh.

_____________________
Chapter 6 is done!, please don't forget to vote and leave some comments.

VOTE TWICE FOR MAMA!!!

STAY TUNED!