Chapter 22

Nayeon's Pov
Today is our flight to Paris and i am really f*ckin' nervous as hell since its my very first time riding a plane.

Now I'm regretting watching movies. Maybe or what if the airplane will crash?. what will happen to me? to my family?.

I'm being paranoid right now.

"Nayeonie! is your things ready?"My mother yelled downstairs.

"Not yet! but I'm almost done!"I yelled back while hurriedly putting my things.

"Nayeonie! your boss is here already faster!"my mother yelled again.

I walked downstairs while holding my luggages and greeted jeongyeon who's busy talking to my sister. this bitch.

"C'mon ms. Yoo"I said while rolling my eyes to my sister. she just stacked her tongue. luckily mom and jeongyeon didn't saw us.

"Okay. its nice meeting you soyeon, miss Im were heading now"Jeongyeon said formally, my mom just nodded.

Were inside on her car. in its really freakin' awkward. i don't know how should i start the conversation until my phone i smiled reading the callers ID. Thanks god jihyo.

"Nayeonie! you know i couldn't go with since Mr. Chang-joon passes me all of your undone works, luckily its not that many but I'm still upset. wait for my revenge!"Jihyo said almost making my eardrums bleed.

"Who's that?"Jeongyeon while her gaze are focus on the road.

"Its jihyo"I mouthed and she quickly nodded and hummed on agreement.

"Yah! i heard my name are you talking on my back?.... can you put it on a loudspeaker? i have something going to say to jeongyeon"The Thomas said so i obeyed, i don't have any choice.

"Jeongyeon"I said. she just hummed and look at me.

"Jihyo want to say something"I said she just nodded.

"What do you wanna say jih?"Jeongyeon said and chuckled.

"Ya! My pretty kind boss jeongyeon please be aware on that bunny she's so loud and horny sometimes"The Thomas said. wait until I'm back you will taste my bittersweet revenge you Thomas!. YOU JUST EMBARRASS ME.

"Hahaha i don't mind"Jeongyeon said and chuckled. Omu don't say that you making me blush... okay ill admit i like her. LIKE. mean a crush you guys don't think something. only LIKE.

"Oops I'm gonna bid my goodbye now. i guess someone is turning tomato"jihyo said and chuckled before she hang up.

"Mianhe. for her behavior" I said.

"You know nayeonie you don't need to feel awkward on me. I'm just a normal human being"Jeongyeon said and chuckled. i just let a chuckle while looking unto her peripheral view. How god manage to make a handsome and a beautiful face at the same time?.

"Its just that. first were aren't at the same level. i just feel odd since my other boss didn't treat like this"I said remembering every time they're cursing just by doing small mistake.

"Don't say that nayeonie. Were just person and I'm not like them so friends?"She said and smiled.

"I would love to. jeongie"I said and smiled.

_______________________________________I'm doing my modules and project while writing huhuhu.

Next time if i have free time I'm going to mention my readers name just a small gratitude since you guys are my inspiration to pursue writing.... including my silent readers!

belated happy birthday minari