Chapter 19

No one's Pov
The girls are still awake at this time its already 12:00 am in dawn.

Jihyo let out a deep sigh before breaking the silence. "So....what should we do now?"She asked the others but it seems they're clueless too and just shrugged their shoulders.

"By the way, i'm sorry for what just happened earlier"Dahyun said go to nayeon's direction and hug the older.

"Its fine dahyunie...no one knows this will happened"Nayeon said and smiled.

"By the way, is mina fine?"Nayeon said its really visible to her face that she's worried.

"She's upstairs, she's with momo"Sana said and drink the water dahyun gave her.

"She's fine don't worry"Jihyo said and give her a reassured smile.

Suddenly momo left mina because she felt hungry. EVERY TIME.

"Ahh... i'm hungry"Momo said walking down stairs. She look surprise seeing the girls in all serious face like they committed a crime.

"What's happening? Are you okay nayeonie?" Momo sat down and grab the bread on nayeon's hand.

"Do you really care? or you just pretending because of the bread?"Sana said and rolled her eyes to momo.

"Both?...kidding of course i do duh"Momo sarcastically said and drink the coffee from the coffee table she didn't care if it's own from someone. well we its not her fault if she's hungry we cant stop her.

"Where's that guy!?...i will muck his face and throw it down to earth"Momo madly said while fisting.

"You're too late"Tzuyu said with a poker face.

"Don't be too harsh tzu"Sana said and snake her arms to the younger.

"Stop that you're disgusting"Tzuyu said and slapped Sana's arm.

"HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA that's what you get  HAHAHAHA"Momo said while holding her stomach. The laugh long 3 minutes before momo is back to her senses.

"Are you okay now?"Sana said and throw the tissue to momo's face.

"Stop that you're disgusting!"Momo said imitating tzuyu's words earlier and throw the tissue back.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT KIDS! STOP FIGHTING!"Jihyo said in a loud tone.

"You don't need to shout jih, we can hear"Momo complain.

Nayeon just laugh at their behaviours while jeongyeon is enjoying watching the older girl being happy, she has a feeling that she couldn't explain.

"We should go home now, its already passed midnight"Jihyo said while watching her wrist watch.

"Eonnie, you guys can stay here since its getting darker. Its dangerous driving at this hours"Dahyun said while looking at the older.

"Yeah right. and beside this place is huge"Chaeyoung said and smile while showing her dimples.

"You too hyung just stay here"Dahyun said and look to jeongyeon..

"Arasseo i will call eomma to inform her that ill sleeping here"Jeongyeon said and the younger just nodded.

"So nayeon eonnie you can join mina there and Momo, Sana and jihyo you guys can share the big guest room"Dahyun said and they just hummed as response.

"Chae,tzu and hyung you can share the other one"Dahyun said and wink..

"What's that HAHAHA"Jeongyeon teased and chaeyoung laugh.

"What a Nojam"Tzuyu said crossing    her arms while yawning.

"But we just have two bedrooms there, two of you will share or just share with me"Dahyun said while wiggling her brows.

"Ew, there's no way on earth i'm going with you"Chaeyoung while throwing a disgusted look.

"Ill rather sleep outside than being with you"Tzuyu said and yawned.

"How about you jeong hyung?"Dahyun said.

"Nah Ill just take the couch"Jeongyeon  said while going towards the living room's couch.

"Alright then good night!"Dahyun said and made their way to the another floor.

"Oum night!"Jeongyeon said and laid.

The sun slowly rising up but jeongyeon still cant her way to sleep she already tried any position but it still not effective so she just stood up and made her way to the kitchen to get the tequila with lime and go to the backyard to chill and watch the sunrise.

_______________________________________
I'M sorry for updating late huhuhuhu!! i'm a bit busy this few days since i still have unfinished project.

Stay tuned!