Chapter 3

Nayeon's Pov
We're still waiting the call from Yoo's company we applied. I hope we can get that job,i really badly need it.

"Eonnie!!"Soyeon shouted from downstairs. "Jihyo eonnie is here!"she added.

"Okay!...i'm coming!"I yelled back and released a deep sigh.

"Oh jih... what brings you here?"I said and sit beside her.

"Good news!... i already received a call from one of the staff of Yoo's company... I PASSED!"She exclaimed.

"I'm happy for you jih"I said and give her a timid smile. I'm loosing hope that they will hired me but its okay. ill just find a new one.

"Don't loose hope nayeon eonnie let's wait later?,tomorrow? or even month HAHAHA"Jihyo said and tapped my shoulder, She really knows me she already knew my situation without asking. She even tell a simple joke to brightened the mood,I'm really happy to have her.

"By the way, Dahyun and i talked last night she even invite us on her incoming birthday party"Jihyo said and sipped the juice,soyeon gave her.

"I don't think so, i can go. Imagine we're going to the billioners birthday party!... i couldn't imagine how fancy it is"I said. "We're just going to embarrassed ourselves if we go"i added and glance to jihyo.

"Yeah. exactly you have a point"She said in a sad tone.

"You're rich,so maybe your parents will attend too, they're business partners right?"I said and looked to jihyo.

"Yeah, But i don't want to go there alone...whatever never mind I'll just  stay here"Jihyo said and laid on the sofa.

I on the television. We watched some k-drama when my phone suddenly vibrates. someone's calling?.

UNKNOWN:Is this is Ms. Im nayeon?.

NY: Yes? speaking.

Jihyo immediately turned off the television and mouthing 'Who's that?', I just shrugged my shoulder since i don't know who's exactly calling me, So i put my phone to loudspeaker, so jihyo can hear.

UNKNOWN:I'm one of the staff from Yoo's company, we're going to inform you that you passed the interview... CONGRATULATIONS!.

Both jihyo and eye looked at each other and smiled.

NY:THANK YOU SO MUCH!... ILL PROMISE TO DO MY BEST!.

After that they hang up the call... Jihyo nudges me we end up hugging each other because of happiness we felt.

"CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF US!"She exclaimed and hugged me. i just smiled at her and chuckled.

"Let's have a mini celebration"I suggested and looked to jihyo.

"Good idea, let's invite sana if you don't mind"Jihyo said and texted sana.

"Of course. and tell her she can come with her friends, THE MORE THE MERRIER"I said.

"Okay i will.... i already tell her to come in 8 so we still have a time to buy what we need"She said and stood up.

"Today is my treat since i don't have nothing to spend my money"Jihyo said. Yeah she's rich but she want to prove to her parents that she can live her own without their financial support. but her parents still putting money on jihyo's bank account. I envy her.

"No. it's my treat"I said and followed jihyo.

"Im nayeon! don't be hardheaded... it's fine. just give me this"jihyo said and link into my arms.

We're walking to the bus station,since both of us didn't have a car.

"I'm planning to buy a car. since we both have works and i don't want to be late mostly in rush hours and i know you too"She said while sitting in waiting area.

"It's a good idea jih. let me just hopped in your car since i can't afford to buy mine"I said and lean my head on her shoulder.

"You can have yours in the future"she said in a cheer tone and smiled at me.

"I hope too"I said and smile her back.

Exactly the bus arrived. After a few moments of minutes we already arrived in our destination. We planned to go on the wet market since the food and others are not really expensive but sadly we didn't came much earlier. they already close in this hours.

So we just go in one of the super market nearby the wet market since it's still open.

As we enter we directly get our basket and walk towards the food section.

After picking some snacks we headed next to the meats section.

"Let's just buy a beef eonnie... then let just grilled it what do you think?"Jihyo asked and get 5 boxes of beef meat.

"Sounds delicious"I said and picked some lettuce and beans.

As we walked we saw some familiar person. and exactly we made an i contact.

"Nayeon and jihyo eonnie!"Dahyun said while waving her hands. i guess she's with her rich friends.

Jihyo waved back and i did the same since i don't want to be rude.
________________________
THAT'S FOR CHAPTER 3! I'm really sorry for updating late... i'm really extremely busy this past few days!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS.... URIGATHANKS SHINGUS!

LETS VOTE TWICE ON MAMA 2021!! LETS DON'T DISAPPOINT OUR GIRLS WE CAN MAKE IT!

STAY TUNED!