Chapter 8

Jeongyeon's Pov
I calm my self and massage my temple. About what happened earlier to ms. I'm nayeon,I really didn't mean it to happened. My head is aching badly and I'm guilty for what happened earlier, I'm not really super cold person to not feel guilty.

I stop from what I'm doing and stood up.

"Where you going?" Chaeyoung asked while playing on her phone.

"Outside,grabbing some coffee and gonna inhale fresh air, wanna go with me?" I said and waited for her response.

"No thanks, I'm busy. Dad will going to fetch me sooner or later, he said we have something to do" she said.

"So I need to rest for a while before going or doing a stressful thing" she added and laid on the couch.

"Alright then, I'm heading now see you later with the idiots" I said we both chuckled and she just nodded as a response.

I'm heading on the cafeteria since they have coffeemaker there, I badly need it, to at least remove this stress forming my head.

As I heading go there I saw a familiar figure, yeah exactly its Nayeon again what a coincidence, Really!? I guess it's Fourth time? We encounter out of nowhere isn't it weird?... Nahh never mind. Do I need to apologize?. Of course you pabo!.

I walked towards her and greeted her it seems like she got frightened by my presence.

"Ahhmm... Hello?" I said while awkward smiling at her since I don't know how to start. So its better to start to greet first right?.

"Oum, hi" she said while looking on the floor. Where she looking? At the tiles?. I just chuckled by my own thoughts.

"Should we sit first?" I said and offer her a chair.

"Its important ma'am?" She said and sit to the chair I offer across me.

"No. Not really, ahmm miss. Im, I'm sorry for what I act earlier I didn't mean it" I said and smile timidly.

"Its okay ma'am, I already used to it and its my fault to be clumsy my clumsiness is not on time" she laugh and I did the same.

"And actually its my first time to experience my boss is apologizing me, its funny to mind it right?" She added and laugh.

I feel my heart thumping so fast when I saw her laugh on that way, her bunny teeth, the way she move her laugh is like a beautiful melody that you want to listen every second like everything went on slow motion, what happened to me?, I didn't experience this kind of feeling before.

"Hello, I'm sorry I'm being talkative" she said while waving her hand in front of me and chuckled, I just smiled at her.

"Oh!, you look better when you smile" she said and wiped the coffee spill behind my mouth.

I'm shock on her sudden action, my heart thumping so fast again and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Oh I'm sorry miss Yoo" she said in a apologetic look.

"Its okay miss Im, and no need to be professional if are just the two of us" I said and smiled at her.

"Okay miss--, I mean Jeongyeon-ssi, same too don't be professional if we just the two of us." She said and smiled.

"Nice talking to you jeongyeonssi, I gotta go I need to work now" she politely said and stood up.

"Me too, have good day nayeonssi" I said and bowed.

Nayeon's Pov
I gotta admit I guess, I have a little crush on her I guess its not bad right?.

Well she always make me feel butterflies in my stomach even tho she's cold and grumpy sometimes.

Well this isn't my first time to have a crush.

"Yaaa! Im nayeon, where you've been?,I'm looking you earlier but I didn't saw you so I just go with sana" jihyo said and snaked her arms on mine.

"Oh its okay, I'm in the cafeteria earlier grabbing some coffee" I said and chuckled.

"Okay then, let's proceed to work" jihyo said I just nodded and followed her.

______________________________________
Chapter 8 is done!!!

Stay tuned readers,luv Yahhhh all