Chapter 12

Nayeon's Pov
"Eonnie!"Jihyo suddenly exclaimed while her arms are snake into mine.

"Gush!.."I half yelled since a lot of people is passing by. I guess i might die from heart attack God this jihyo... if only she's not my friend i may kick her ass out of the earth.

"Wae!?...i didn't do anything"she innocently said while chuckling.

I just rolled my eyes "Whatever"I said while pulling her to the bus station but she suddenly stopped me from walking.

"What?"I confusedly said while looking at her, she just stand i didn't get any answer from jihyo instead she dragged me out nowhere.

Gush whats happening about this girl she just continue dragged me, I'm just rolling my eyes every time I'm asking her but i just got nothing so i just let her.... she's really more stubborn than i think.

And here we are at the parking lot? what were even doing her?.... As far as i know we don't have a car?....Oh did i just mention a car!?..... Yeahh maybe she already buy a new car?.

We stopped at the front of a Black Montero and it seemed like a brand new one.... But I'm not shocked.

"When did you bought this?"I said while pointing at the vehicle.

"I'm not the one who bought this, dad give this last night I visited them" Jihyo smiled while holding the car keys.

"Wow... But do you know how to drive?" I firmly asked..I don't want to die early... Ill rather walk for Pete's sake.

"Ommm.... Let's see" She said and chuckled while entering her car.

"I'll rather walk or just take a bus than riding a car that has a inexperienced driver"I rolled my eyes before walking away.

I heard someone's foot steep following and I'm sure it's jihyo.

" Yah...I'm just kidding eonnie of course I know and I already got a driver's license, last week? I think, since you know I'm planning to buy but unexpected dad bought me one already"She said and lead me to her car.

"Are you sure?" I said, I don't mean that I didn't trust her but I mean it?....like that.

"Don't you trust me?" She said pouting.

"Stop that it doesn't suit you... What will you do if I'll say I don't?" I firmly said that made her rolled her eyes and mouthed 'Whatever'.

"Just hopped in" She said while starting the engine.

I entered her car and pray first before something bad happen at least I'm not going burn in fire or swim in the lava.

"Just drive safety, I'm not yet ready to passed by in this world" I said while putting my handbag beside my chair.

"Alright" she winked like an idiot before start driving.

I few minutes we arrived at Yoo's building, I got down first since she need to park the car.

I bowed at the guard as a respect before entering and head to my desk.

I give a smile and bowed every Senior I collided.

As I walked on the entrance of our office I saw dahyun with her friends roaming at as she saw me she give a smile and start walking in my direction.

"Good morning nayeon eonnie" she said while smiling widely. This kid. Dahyun really not change even we didn't see each for a years she's really the dahyun I know and jihyo and I used to be a play mate before.

"Good morning too dahyunssi" I firmly said and smile at her.

"Yah!... You don't need to be like that you know you can still call me on my name you don't need to be professional" she pouted.

"Yes I do dahyunssi, were at work and I considered you as one of my boss" I firmly said before smiling at her.

"Ani" She insisted

"Yes,let's just talk normal if were outside" I said and chuckled.

"Okay then I need to go back. Have a nice day eonnie" she smile before walking into her friends.

"Likewise dahyunssi" I teased and chuckled.
_______________________________________
So here's an update:)

-we still don't have a stable internet connection to my filo-once right there I hope You guys are safe:)

Chap. 12 is done stay tuned:)

Leave some comments please:((( I just wanna have friends here.