The cafe

The story starts with a café situated just opposite ALy University.
The café is run by a middle-aged woman and her daughter, Samaya..., who studies at that University and helps her mother after classes.

Reyan, the boy who studying Stage directions in same college, he always goes to cafe after class and occupies the corner seat facing the counter.

There's on his table always an Iced americano and a dairy, where he writes something. Since both exist at the same time in the café... and noticing each other in college, Samaya and Reyan now knows each other well and as per others eyes both now friends.

One day as always Samaya goes to serve Reyan his favorite iced americano, As she about to put tray on table, tray flips and coffee splashes all over on table and on Reyan's shirt.

Reyan Stands up and starts wiping his shirt by hand and Samaya took off his diary start to waving diary on air as liquid sprinkles out and a photo from the diary falls on floor.

Samaya gets the photo from Floor and looked at Reyan's in surprised face.

She is surprised because the photo is of a boy, but not of Reyan's..., the photo is a boy named Sham who's studying Technical engineering in same university like both of them and that time he's also seated in the caffe on middle table.

The surprise because Reyan and Sham sometimes exist in caffe on same time, but no one ever saw them sit together and talking to each other as his friend Samaya also didn't ever saw both of them talked or act that justify the boy's photo having by other one's.
And it's certain that the boy himself would not know that his photo was taken by this man and even why.

Samaya stands speechless with the photo in her hand and as about to ask something
Reyan holds her hand take her out of caffe. In a few minutes later, both return. Samaya choose to heading counter direction and Reyan took his stuff gets out from caffe.

On day of college festival

There's a play at college festival where Reyan directing the play and lead roll playing by Sham.

Play rehearsal was preparing past several days but just two hours before when all character in costume and some practicing on their pick lines.

Sham was doing a confession scene with his co-actor few last days back every line which called by him was perfect but, today, There is conflict in lines or emotions.

Every one goes numb this was the main line of play.

Sham who was playing smoothly a few days back, but now God knows if he's reacting Or pretending, but he seemed Nurvous.

Reyan fears that the play will be messed up by a singal mistake.

Reyan goes in front of him

"Look at me, everything okay? You please don't have anything in your mind right now instead this play, is there anything let me know, just let's it out for some hours okay.
If play failed we'll screwed up in front of whole college and Guests."

For Reyan this play was everything there's some guest were invited from casting industry if everything finishes smoothly For His further career it will help him and get chance to learn more from some of his Idols.

In some eyes like in their friends, Reyan and Sham both know each other just becouse they studying same college and now after this play.
Before that they didn't ever interact with each other.

Reyan never tried to talk with Sham, nether Sham ever tried this.

But at this time, Reyan had to go in front of him to let him express all emotions with line as required.

The act smoothly finished when Sham got Reyan in front of him.
And dialogue, not even for a second seemed like a play instead of real thing.

Actually fact was for Reyan and Sham it wasn't a act,

Sham was well ever for the incident which happened in caffe shop, he knows everything

About falling iced Américano, his photo
He knows everything.
Even he heard the talks between Samaya and Reyan that day outside caffe.
Where's Reyan tell Samaya he's the boy for whom Reyan didn't ever let's the Samaya cross the line called friendship.

And according to Samaya's assumptions, he's the reason Reyan always gets the corner seat in caffe just beacouss wherever he'll sit would convinent by seen.

Though he didn't ever tried to talk with him, but he follows him since their freshers days and this year is their final year.

Sham gets know all thing

As per Sham he didn't know about Reyan's feeling but there's always a something in Sham's heart too.

Even can say Sham's feelings were more stronger than Reyan,

That's why when he knows everything he didn't took a day to procced his plans and got Reyan before him and confessed even though that was lines from play but both know there were living emotions that they can't deny.

Before day for Reyan's sake he didn't ever pushed himself. But for being around him he always searches for excuses.

He did not like plays and acts that much but for being around him he wants a solid reason that doesn't make Reyan uncomfortable or suspicious and since he got to knows everything now it's time for show his feelings and to get run their stucked boat in this slowly wave, that's people call Love.