Preston

Preston: Danni already thinks I'm cheating but I'm
not I'm giving her the surprise of her life. My sister comes into town to watch the kids her and her husband.(Danni get in the car)
Danni: Where are we going Preston?
Preston: You will see trust me
Danni: I will when you tell me who is Suzann
Preston: The lady that's doing the surprise for you.
Danni: Looks up.(And walks to the back)

Preston: I love you Danni I would never hurt you

Preston: I love you Danni I would never hurt you.(Danni starts to cry)

Danni: I love you too this is beautiful I'm sorry for acting like a bitch.
Preston: How about you show me (hands her the handcuffs)
Danni: You handcuff me.(Preston handcuffs Danni and she smiles he pulls out his whip and she turns around and arches her back he hits her booty and it starts to jiggle she moans out loud Preston and he says say my name Danni she says his name cowboy h es takes his clothes off and he gets hard and slides in Danni she moans out loud and he starts pumping in and out of her hitting ever spot Danni likes and makes her body tremble and he cums all up in her he uncuffs her she turns around and sucks his dick he cums all in her mouth then she starts playing with pussy she cums and Preston licks her fingers cleans and then slides in nice and easy he kisses her and caress her boobs she moans out loud and they cum together.)

Preston: I love you Danni(kisses her and holds her)
Danni: I love you too cowboy your my favorite.(she kisses him and gets on top of him she kisses all over him and Preston starts to smile he loves Danni so much then she gets on top she puts his cowboy hat on lights up her vape she rides him while taking a puff and he moans out loud she kiss him and they cum together they cuddle and fall fast asleep.)
Preston: (whispers) I love you (he gets up to make breakfast)

Danni: Preston everything looks so good
Preston: Only for you what do you want do today?
Danni: Cuddle with my husband.
Preston: You do? No shopping?
Danni: We can later (kisses him they eat and watch movies and then go shopping)

Preston: Danni you really just wanted that?Danni; Yup I do baby (wraps her legs around Preston and kisses him)Preston: I love spending time with you are truly the love of my lifeDanni: I am you are too I am so glad that me and you work on our prob...

Danni; Yup I do baby (wraps her legs around Preston and kisses him)
Preston: I love spending time with you are truly the love of my life
Danni: I am you are too I am so glad that me and you work on our problems I know I am difficult but I'm be better cowboy.
Preston: I got one more surprise for you.
(Blindfolds her and leads her to the truck)
Danni: We're are we going Preston?
Preston: You will see(pulls up at the stable)
Danni: Preston why are we stopping can I take it off?
Preston: No not yet(goes to get Danni out the car)

Removes her blindfolded Preston: Look Danni: Oh my gosh is she mine?Preston: And I trained her you got ride it come on you always said you wanted toDanni: Oh my gosh Preston she won't throw me will she?Preston: I promise she won't and this is Suza...

Preston: Look
Danni: Oh my gosh is she mine?
Preston: And I trained her you got ride it come on you always said you wanted to
Danni: Oh my gosh Preston she won't throw me will she?
Preston: I promise she won't and this is Suzann
Danni: I'm relieved she older
Suzann: Yes ma"ma I was the one that set up the surprise.(Danni and Preston get on the horse and ride her around)
Danni: Wow she smart I'm glad too I thought I was gone die
Preston: Not with me Danni I got you always baby.
Danni: Can we go fast?
Preston: No cause you will scary her if she going to fast and you can't stop her.(they finish riding and walk around the family stable)
Danni: I need come out here more baby you have it to beautiful out here
Preston: I do it for you and the kids
Danni: I appreciate you I do and I am gone come out here more.(kisses him)
Preston: That means a lot you will never know I'm building you a office for your patients out here.
Danni: Thank you baby for this.
Preston: Your welcome come on I'm give you a piggy back ride to the car.(she gets on his back and the walk back to the car)