Who is Peeking In On Me?

Fatima sit at the hospital room holding his hand and crying. She did not know what to do McKenzie walks in and talks to Fatima.
Mckenzie: Hey sis come here(hugs Fatima) the doctor said that he got hit in the head really hard I'm so sorry boo I'm worried about him too I just meet him and Danielle keeps asking about him. She did not want let Prince go when he left with Karen this morning.
Fatima: Thank you guys for keeping him I left out the house in such a rush and I'm hurting my man is laying here it's like why are we going thru so much.
McKenzie: That's why I'm here we are family Fatima we can be here for one another and I'm glad we are family Fatima I'm watch out for my brother you go get some rest.
Fatima: I can't leave him McKenzie.(in walks Pam)
Pam: Hey girl Karen told me you was here she got your baby so I said let me check up on Tima I brought you some food and Karen went to the store to buy some clothes.
Fatima:(hugs Pam) Thanks girl I got go to the boutique but I can't leave Zac.
Pam: I will go honey if it's okay I can run it I'm very good at being a assistant.
Fatima: Thanks Pam your the best.
Pam:I'm take Karen and Aaron can watch the babies.
Fatima: Okay then yeah she knows how to run stuff.
(In walks Angela)
Angela: Hey baby Hey Pam how are you ?
Fatima: Not good at all.
Pam: I'm good Angela and girl I'm head out Fatima call me if you need me and I got it girl.
(Fatima goes to wash up and change and she eats she takes a nap)
Zac: Fatima
Fatima: Zac baby oh my gosh I got page the doctor.
Zac: Angela went to go get him.
Fatima: What the fuck she ain't wake me up.
Zac: I told her not to you look so tired baby where is Prince?
Fatima: Karen got him baby.
Zac: Can you call her I want see him.
Fatima: Yes I can
FaceTime Karen
Karen: Hey girl what's up?
Fatima: Hey girl Zac is awake are you around Prince?
Karen: Yes he is right here with Bella
(Switch's camera around)
Zac: Hey daddy boy I miss you
(Zac talks to his son for a few minutes then the doctor comes and checks Zac head)
Fatima: You know who did this?
Zac: No I don't even remember getting hit over the head.
Fatima: Wow that's crazy who is coming for us?
Zac: The hell if I know man I'm tired of this shit I'm get a dog.
Fatima: Wow a dog Zac?
Zac: Yes I am.
Fatima: Well as long as we have each other we gone be good baby.(kisses Zac)
McKenzie: (walks in the room) Zac how are you big brother?
Zac: I'm good sis what about you?
McKenzie: Good I was worried about you Fatima can I talk to Zac alone please?
Fatima: Yes I'm head to go meet Angela at the cafeteria I'm hungry again.
McKenzie: You pregnant again?
Fatima: I don't know but it would not surprise me.
(Walks out the room)
Zac: Come closer sister
McKenzie: (walks closer) Zac I got so emotional because my brother was in the hospital and I just met you and I was like I hope he doesn't die or anything cause Danielle loves her Uncle already she was so upset about what happen I had told her you had got into accident and she cried all night I was like your older then Prince and he not even crying like you is.
Zac: You tell my niece her favorite uncle gone be okay.
McKenzie: I will bro you get better I love you Zac.
Zac: I love you too sis.(hugs McKenzie)

(A few hours later Zac gets discharged and heads to the hotel Fatima got for them)
Fatima: Zac lay down stop sitting up the doctor says you have a concussion.
Zac: Man I don't want lay down shit and then you wearing that.(he hugs Fatima)
Fatima: I love you Zac but Prince and I need you.
Zac: I know you do I love you too so very much baby.
Fatima: Please lay back down I'm head out to see the alarm system for the house.
Zac: By yourself l?
Fatima: My ride or die Karen is going with me.
Zac: Okay I know she got your back she ain't gone let my baby go down.
Fatima: Never will you know folks really hate that we friends to be honest she been a good friend better then a lot of my girls.
Zac: Even Angela?
Fatima: Yes Angela don't like working at my boutique she also said somethings I will address after I get a chance.
Zac: We got time for a quick?
Fatima: No we don't at all but I will be back.(Zac gets mad)
Zac: I'm hurt now.
Fatima: We gone have sex later Zac stop it are you good tho with Karen coming with me?
Zac: Karen? Yeah I'm cool baby I honestly like that you guys be on your grown women shit.
Fatima: I want you get cool with Aaron like that.
Zac: Fatima I will try okay I will but Hayden don't ask I will pass he too damn much.
Fatima: Well I know Hayden would not save your life if anything happen to you guys like if you got kidnapped.(kisses Zac and heads to get in the car with Karen)
Karen: Hey girl how are you?
Fatima: I'm good girl you look cute thanks for coming with me how are you?
Karen: Good girl thanks for asking
Fatima: (turns around and speaks to the babies) Hey Bella Hey Man mommy I missed you. Girl he just cheesing at me.
Karen: He is such a good baby.
Fatima: I can't wait to go back home me and Prince gone be spending so much time with each other I'm get Bella too.
Karen: Okay now well my mother been getting her a lot too so I been breaking Andi is in town to see her god baby.
Fatima: Oh shit her and Pam the god mother?
Karen: Yes girl I did that.
Fatima: That's good girl Karen we got so much to do today.
Karen: We do girl I'm go meet Pam to drop the babies off I was gone leave them with Aaron but I did not.
Fatima: Well let's go there first who running the salon?
Karen: It's closed the main location is I need a break even tho I ain't ever there.
Fatima: Right you ain't.
(Drops off the kids with Pam and heads to Fatima boutique)
Fatima: Damn Karen you been running shit and you have the books to the T.
Karen; Yes I do thanks Fatima.
Monica: Hey Fatima Hey Karen
Ashley: Hey boss Hey Karen we got some new inventory coming in tomorrow so do we need do some more mark downs?
Fatima: Yes we do I'm be back come on Karen I'm bring some lunch.
(Heads to the house to meet the security company they install some more security footage. They go to get lunch and get the girls some lunch and head to the boutique)
Ashley: Thanks boss Denice came looking for you.
Monica: Yes she was looking for some particular stuff.
Fatima: Okay Call her and tell her I'm here.
(Denise comes back and get some outfits and head out)
Fatima: Zac you can't be here how did you get here?
Zac: Man I drove what you mean I got tired of being in that damn hotel. What's up Karen
Karen: Hey Zac how are you feeling?
Zac: I am good thanks for asking Thank you for helping Fatima.
Karen: No problem I'm be out Fatima and I'm go get Prince and bring him to the house.
Fatima: Thanks girl and I will go get him you go home and get some rest.
Karen: Okay thanks
(Karen heads to Pam house and just relax and talks to her)
Pam: Girl you look tired?
Karen: I am tired girl and then we have that party this weekend.
Pam: Yeah does Fatima know?
Karen: No she doesn't at all it's a surprise birthday party.
(Fatima heads to get Prince and heads home she gives him a bath and spends time with him she plays with him and starts on dinner for her and Zac)
Zac: Prince you getting so big I can't wait until you turn one I'm trying to give you a sibling but your mommy keeps playing games.
Fatima: We gone have another baby soon I know we will the way you keep hunching me.(Fatima finish cooking they eat and then they go upstairs Zac lays Prince in the baby bed next to bed in the room.)
Zac: Don't get out yet I want get in with you.(Zac gets in and slides in Fatima nice and easy and she says we can't be loud Prince will wake up he says I gotcha he pumps in and out of her nice and slow and Prince start hollering)
Fatima: What the hell why my baby hollering.(she gets out to check on Prince) Zac come here.
Zac:(gets out the shower) What is shit you stopped me from.... Oh my God is that your bracelet?
Fatima: Yes it is call the police.(Zac calls the police)