Special Delivery

(Karen invites Andi Sabrina and Danni for a girl sleepover)
Danni: Oh this is nice
Andi: Very nice Karen
Sabrina:I love it

(Karen invites Andi Sabrina and Danni for a girl sleepover)Danni: Oh this is niceAndi: Very nice KarenSabrina:I love it

Danni: Yeah Karen it's good to have our sistas circle back together

Sabrina: No one just us
Karen:Yes I'm glad you guys came I missed you guys.
Andi: Hey Karen so let's talk why you been hang out with Fatima?
Danni: See no we ain't I left good dick at home to be here like I will leave just to go back.
Sabrina: You can go back (points to the door)
Andi: Karen I'm having a wedding this year and I want my best friends there your gone be in the wedding.
Karen: I can't be in the wedding you see this belly.
Andi: Your not coming to my wedding friend?
Karen: Yes but I can't be in the wedding.
Andi: If it was Fatima you would be.
Danni: Andi don't say that shit I'm really gone go home I got zero tolerance she invited us out for a weekend it said on the card no drama that's why I told Preston to be on standby.
Andi: No you been up under her it's amazing you was so worried when I did it.
Danni: Okay I'm going back to my room I will see you bitches in the am.
Sabrina: You don't got come. (Danni jumps on Sabrina and hits her a few time Andi tries to stop her but she pushes Andi off her. Danni leaves and goes to the hotel with Preston she tells him what happens he cleans her off and they take a shower together and they dry off and go to sleep together.)
(The next morning Karen Andi Sabrina and Danni meet for brunch.)
Sabrina: You guys what are you ordering?
Danni: Any and everything.
Andi: I just want some good food.
Karen: Oh the baby is kicking.
Andi: Aww let me feel hey auntie baby.
Sabrina: Aww who is the god mother?
Karen: Pam is.
Andi: What ?
Danni: Pam she said.
Karen: Yes no hard feelings but Pam has been there.
Andi: (starts yelling)But I'm your bestfriend.
Karen: I know but Andi .
Andi: I can't believe you know what fuck you your not coming to my wedding (storms off).
Sabrina: Karen your wrong m.
Danni: Sabrina you want your ass beat again or not?
Sabrina: I'm just saying.
Danni: And I'm just saying.
Karen: Can we order food this not up for debate I made my decision so let's just drop it I'm hungry. ( they chat and eat and then they all go there separate ways)
(Danni and Preston)
Preston: Hey Danni
Danni: Hey handsome I'm ready to head back to Atlanta and finish packing I'm ready for a new start you know.
Preston: Do you want move tho?
Danni: Yes I do Preston I want be with my rodeo let's go.(they head back to Atlanta and finish packing and Danni tells Preston she needs to go by Zac house to talk to Fatima. They kiss and then she calls Fatima and ask can she come by and Fatima says of course she says good I'm outside.)
Fatima: Danni really?
Danni: Yeah girl shit you know I was about to ask you if you want smoke I forgot about the bell...
Fatima: Yeah soon tho.
Danni: So I'm be messy I jumped on Sabrina and Andi won't let Karen be in the wedding we got do something about well she got mad cause Karen told her she can't be in the wedding and she said If it was you she would did and I'm like Andi now come now but to be fair girl I never thought you and Karen would get together she use to be so MAD about you.
Fatima; Don't I know but it's okay
Danni; So I'm have a lunch on Friday cause I leave Saturday with rodeo to move and I want you to come it will be Sabrina and Andi for her dress fitting but we gone meet for lunch hell I got your back I'm glad your good to Karen cause I know about you guys being kidnapped Karen was so emotional she told me right after it happen well it was months shit. I been high all day I'm trying to get ready for tonight Preston said he has a surprise for me I'm nervous as shit.
Fatima: What you think it is?
Danni: I hope it's his dick in my mouth shit I miss him I'm glad I'm moving with him.
Fatima: Wow Danni do you want have a baby?
Danni: Yup I'm not gone lie we have tried several time but I can't just put the weed down hell shit Sabrina and Andi blow it every time I need them to chill if you and Karen can get alone then Sabrina can too hell I get alone with Pam and I wanted to beat her ass a lot.
Fatima: You fun sis but anywho You coming to my baby shower next week?
Danni: Yes you have the open bar so I'm going and I'm bring my weed.
Fatima: Okay girl I need go lay down this boy is so strong he be kicking me all day.
Danni: Aww that's so sweet we'll Fatima I'm head home I'm go get ready for my boo I will talk to you later.
Fatima: Alright sis(hugs each other and leave)

Later on that I day I go back to the house to get ready for my date with Preston I pick out something so sexy he gone have to take it off of me later.

( I check myself over in the mirror and hear Preston come in he looking sexy as ever we head to the door and he stops me

( I check myself over in the mirror and hear Preston come in he looking sexy as ever we head to the door and he stops me.)
Danni: What's wrong?
Preston: I know we have plans but I can't go you look to good we got do something before we go out.
Danni: Preston I promise you after we go out I'm ride you and suck your dick but I'm hungry I did not eat I just snacked all day I got eat something come on now.
Preston: I can cook for you.
Danni: Okay we can stay in shit I look to good not to anywhere but you doing it first you gone please me.
Preston: No problem and is your hair pinned down good cause last time I pulled it and it came off.
Danni: Cause you pulled to hard and yess come now help me take my shoes off.(he takes Danni heels off he to starts to kissing her feet and up her leg he takes her pants off and slides her thong off and he starts to eat her pussy she screams and moans Preston name he slides her shirt off easy and unhooks her bra and then kisses and sucks on her boobs and then she takes his pants off and removes his boxes she starts off sucking the head of his dick and she takes a minutes to get to Preston dick all the way in her mouth because he so big and long he throws his head back and plays with Danni hair he bust in her mouth and she comes up and kisses him he picks her up and takes her to the kitchen table and they make that table shake so hard going back and forth it breaks and he picks Danni back up again and puts her on the bed he starts to eat her pussy again and she says yes Preston and comes all over his face he cleans his face off and gets on top of Danni and he pounds her insides he comes again and she gets on top of him and he puts both hands on her boobs and she rides him slow then goes fast he bust all in her and she gets off of him they cuddle and drift off to sleep. She wakes up the next morning to breakfast and bed and she eats her food and then Preston starts kissing on her she doesn't push him away she goes to suck his dick and he nuts all in her mouth she gets up to take a shower and he joins her again they wash and get out. She goes to mall and he heads to meet Zac at his house.
Zac: What up rodeo how are you?
Preston: Hey Zac how are you?
Fatima: Rodeo hey how are you? (They hug each other)
Zac: Fatima you don't get that happy about me.
Fatima:Boy shut up
Preston:I'm fine Fatima and you?
Fatima: Pregnant I'm ready for this baby to come.
Preston: I feel you can I talk to Zac alone for a minute please.
Fatima: Sure Rodeo I will be upstairs.(wobble upstairs)
Zac: What's wrong my boy?
Preston: So last night I think I final did it.
Zac: For real with Danni
Preston: I been trying for really.
Zac: I know did you get the surprise for her ?
Preston: Yeah I'm a little nervous frfr.
Zac: I know but she will say yes.
Fatima:(wobble downstairs) Yes she will say yes Preston I can't wait.
Zac: Damn you nosey
Fatima: Man I am not shit come upstairs I need something?
Preston: I'm gone go thanks guys and Fatima please don't tell me.
Fatima; Bye Preston thanks for stopping by I'm walk you to the door.(walks to the door hug each other goodbye)
Zac: Now what the hell you want Tima.
Fatima: I want your dick (sticks out tongue)
Zac: No you done fucked me like three times today I'm tired. (Fatima starts to cry) okay Fatima come on .
Fatima:Yesss( they go upstairs to do the booty.)

(Karen and Aaron)
Karen: Aaron I'm having some pain oh shit (stands up her water breaks.
Aaron: Come on Karen we got to the hospital.
(Drives to the hospital goes into labor Lisa and Pam
Are there and so is Aaron he had to call Fatima on FaceTime)

Fatima: Your doing good Karen push girl push you got this sis.
Pam: Yeah what Fatima said push Karen I see the head.
Lisa: Come on Karen push you got this.
Aaron; Your doing fine baby push.
Fatima:(screams) Aaron I can't see come now go Karen oh shit look at the little baby.(Aaron and Karen baby is here)

Bella Michelle Carter 7 pounds 9 ounces