Zatima Time Vacation me

(Fatima and Zac are Packing to go on a trip)
Fatima: So I have a question?
Zac: What is it?
Fatima: Where are we going ?
Zac: Come on Fatima we are going somewhere nice.
Fatima: Zac I want to know baby.
Zac: You will know soon trust me boo.
Fatima: Bae I want know where we going can I get a hint.
Zac: Just trust me you gone have a good time I can't wait to see your eyes.
Fatima: I trust you Bae I'm just not ready for this long trip we got take on this boat.
Zac: Give me a kiss?
Fatima: (leans in to kiss Zac) I love you.
Zac: You know I love you to let's go.(Fatima and Zac head out and drive to the airport to get on the plan to go to Miami. Fatima and Zac make it to the airport they board the plane)

(2 hours later)
Zac: Hey wake up we landed.
Fatima: We did oh thank God I hate flying.
Zac: I was not driving that long to Miami.
Fatima: Trust me I could not drive that long either.
Zac: So you ready to get on the boat?
Fatima: Yes I am (Fatima smiles at him Zac goes to get a rental car. Fatima leans in to to kiss him and Zac kisses her back)
Zac:I can't wait until you see were we are going for a week.
Fatima:A week oh no I told Andi for the weekend.
Zac: Don't worry about it I told her you will be gone for a whole week cause we are gone have fun and have lots of sex and I am taking you shopping boo.
Fatima:Yes you know love to go shopping.

(Zac and Fatima drive for about 30 minutes and get to the boat.)

Fatima: Okay this is nice I love how long will it take us to get there?
Zac: Just have fun with me but umm two days we have food games books and we have tons and tons of movies.
Fatima: Okay and we can also make a movie.
Zac: Yes we can. ( Zac and Fatima enter the boat the Captain welcomes them aboard. The captains helps
them with there luggage.)
Captain: Let me introduce you guys to our wonder host on here my wife Mia.
Mia: Hi guys nice too meet you I have a few questions does anyone get sea sick or any food allergies?
Fatima: No neither one of us do.
Mia: Awesome well I'm happy and glad for that what's you guys name.
Zac: Zac and Fatima.
Mia: Zac and Fatima I like that how long have you guys been together.
Fatima: A Month.
Mia: Okay now that sounds so sweet come on Fatima follow me Im help you with putting your things away.
Fatima: Thanks so Mia I have a question?
Mia: Ask away my dear.
Fatima: Do you know where we are going.
Mia: I'm afraid not dear only the captain and your boo knows my hubby knows I would tell.
Fatima: Dang it.
Mia: Well I can tell you this it's gone be tons and tons of shopping on this trip.
Fatima: Zac told me.
Mia: That's good well are you hungry we have an amazing chef he can cook anything.
Fatima: Yeah I'm kinda hungry.
Mia: Yess that's what I like well how about you change Mr. Taylor got some stuff in there just for you Fatima.
Fatima: Thank you Mia.
Mia: My pleasure if you need anything just scream I am coming.
Fatima: I definitely will do that.

(Fatima goes and takes a look at some of the things Zac has for her she put on something sexy and heads to meet Zac.)

Zac: Damn you look good make me hungry.
Fatima: Well I'm hungry I want some food before we do anything sexual sorry bae.
Mia: Oh you look so pretty I miss being young now I'm old.
Fatima: You still look pretty Mia.
Mia: Well thank you guys enjoy your food follow me to the dining area.