ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 10 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴄꜰʟʏ, ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜱʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Five was gone. My five was gone, and it was all my famikys fault. Viktor was right. I was worth more than this. I want to watch the world burn. I wanted them to suffer for the pain they put my love through. They hurt him, now I would hurt them.

Viktor and I stood on the stage of the theatre as the crown watched us. Did I mention that I'm a total mess right now. I looked scary and I think that's what kept people in their seats. Along with Viktor being, pale white like snow.
He played the melody on his violin whiles I paced up and down the stage looking out to make sure nobody was moving. This was Viktors time to shine. Not even a civilian can obstruct that. I spotted someone walk down the alley of the theatre and held my hand up and red flowed through my veins. The light shone in my eye causing me to blink once or twice before laying eyes on my very much alive sister. I looked over in shock at Viktor and he just smiled and continued playing.

"You told me she was dead!" I said in a dark voice as he continued playing. I floated down from the stage and walked over to my sister before a blast of energy brought me back to next to Viktor. Who was now in an all white suit and was playing faster.
His ensemble of other orchestra players had dispersed, running for their life's as I watched my family hide behind a group of chairs. All that flowed through my mind was hatred, no love but only revenge for what they had done to my sweet boyfriend. All of the audience had left too. Making it easier to find my target.

I shot red light at them and it bounced off the wall and back to me. It didn't hurt, only made my powers grow stronger. All of a sudden I heard shits and looked up to see men dressed in all black SWAT suits. They aimed for us and then for my family and again and again. They weren't about to take my score. I stood down from the stage as I stopped all the bullets flying in my direction. I stormed towards them and yelled as I hit some of them with my powers.

"What's with all the lollygagging?" A familiar voice said as they appeared in front of me. My heart froze as I pulled him down to the ground. We hid behind a few chairs.

"Y/n? What happened are you hurt?" He asked me and I shook my head quickly. He looked down at my strange state and then back up into my eyes as I became more pink. The colour faded back into me as my hands went from a dark black to my regular skin tone.

"He told me y-you were dead!" I said as tears threatened my eyes. I had only now realised my absence of time with Five since he was shot.

"I'm right here! Ok?! Y/n! I love you!" He said as he put his forehead up against mine and I repeated the phrase back to him.

"We need to save him!" I croaked our and five gave me a confused look

"Save him? Y/n he nearly made you kill everybody." He said and I nodded. I was very tired

"I'm gonna stay here! Go make a plan with the others!" I said and he nodded before beginning to blink but I caught his lips before he could make it through and he landed next to Luther with a smirk.
All of a sudden a light emerged from in front of klaus who had just ran into the room. Ben?! The shooting stopped and I caught my breath. I noticed a bullet had punctured just above my kidney, right below my lung. Got what a unlucky shot. I watched as my family divided a plan. The theatre began to crumble as five looked at me one last time and then made a run for it. All of them did. Only to be caught in a string of energy formed by none other than VIKTOR!!!

I watched as my love and family dangled lifeless my before me and my eyes widened. The darkness came back to my fingers and the couple drained from my face. My eyes blood red and my jaw clenched. I stood up, ignoring the pain I was in.

"Don't." I walked towards him

"You." I ran a bit faster

"TOUCH THEM!!" I yelled whiles floating into the air and slamming down right next to Viktor, breaking his violin and knocking him out. I laid on the floor as I heard coughing coming form all my family members.

"Y/n? Y/n!! Are you ok?!" I heard five yell as he ran into the stage and I just smiled holding his face.

"I love you Mcfly. With all my shallow little heart." I said and he smiled back down at me and I smiled before blacking out. We did it. We stopped it

Or did we?