. ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 5 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: ᴋɪꜱꜱ

I woke up with my head pounding. What had just happened? It was the same as when we were in the alleyway. That wasn't the only thing pondering my mind. I was also worrying about Clarrise. Had it really been Hazel and Cha cha who had done this? I had to find out.

I opened my eyes and looked around at my surroundings. I was in fives room, it hadn't changed. I was laying on his bed, watching him scribble notes all over his walls in chalk.

"F-five?" I groaned as I stood up. He looked over at me worried and jumped down from the stood he stood on, rushing to my side

"Are you okay?! What the hell happened to you?! Who did this?!" He asked worries and I simply held my hand up to his face

"I've got to go..." I said beginning to stand up but five pushed me back down onto the bed

"No. No. No. you cant leave, I just found you passed out in your room and you won't tell me why?" He asked and I sighed, sitting up and moving so that I was next to him.

"My u-uh, my um, friend. Clarrise, she's d-d-dead." I said with tears and he gave me a worried look. I didn't want to cry. I had to get tough and run to kill those bastards.

"Oh y/n, I'm sorry." He said as I wiped my eyes and he put his hand on my back.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get some water." I said to him and he nodded

"Until you're back I'm gonna work on these calculations." He said and I nodded heading for the door as he stood back up on the stool. I took one glance at his messy math

"That's wrong. And I thought you were the smart one" I said and he chuckled rolling his eyes. I closed the sort behind me and planned out quickly in my head what I was going to do. There was one motel in town at the place Al had described earlier and I knew that hey would be staying there. They had to be.

(Time skip)

I arrived at the hotel and made my way to the front desk.

"Hi, I've got two people staying here with a death wish! What room are they in?!" I asked and the receptionist sighed

"203." He said and I nodded.

"Thanks doll." I said at the teenage boy and he nodded not looking up from his magazine.

I walked the four minutes it took to get to the room and looked through the window.
Hazel and Cha Cha were sitting on their beds just talking. They seemed to be having fun. They were laughing and drinking and all I could think of was that night with Jay.

These two deserved to suffer, but not die. I wasn't going to turn into the monster that was my father. I couldn't. The pair made me realise something that I had never thought of before. Life is worth living, and I've got three days left so let's skidaddle.

I know that's a weird way to look at two murderers who just killed your friend but I was never the killing type. Maybe the seriously injure type but nothing more.
I sighed thinking of the lesson that they had taught me and walked back to the main road to find a taxi. 3 days and I'm gonna do it. I have to do it.

I was gonna kiss five.

————————-————————————-

When I arrived back to the academy I had a slight skip in my step. I was excited that I was about to show my love for the man that I grew up loving and never stopped. He was my everything and I wanted him so badly. I had to let him know before everything ends and—

I reached his door. I heard commotion inside and placed my ear to the door.

"Put....her.....down." I heard and then it clicked for me. The nerves began to settle in as I realised just how scary the thing I was about to do was.

I wasn't just going to kiss five, I was going to kiss Delores' five. He's not mine. I was foolish to ever think he was. He hates me, only tolerates me for pity and I don't know why I ever thought that there was the slightest chance he would kiss me back. I sighed and slowly opened the door. Five was holding Delores by the window lovingly while Luther held a gun.

"Where the bloody hell have you been?!" Five said grabbing my arm and dragging me down the hall

"Toilet." I said and he scoffed as Luther followed us

"Toilet what do you mean toilet?!" He said and I just smiled.
Maybe he wasn't my five, maybe I loved a taken man. But at least he cared. He cares about me, and I could tell.

Little did y/n know that five, felt the same.

He just didn't know how to say it