ꜱ:1 ᴇᴘ: 6 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21: ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜʏ.

I stayed in my room for a while. I shouldn't have done that. How could I be so stupid?!?
I heard a soft knocking on my door.

"Fuck off!" I yelled out and I heard a sigh from the other side of the door. I knew exactly who it was and I didn't want to face the embarrassment of him shutting me down.

"Y/n?" I heard and I sighed standing up and walking over to the door. I took a deep breath in and opened it. Five stood. Leaning on his left side, in pain.

"What's wrong with you— mph!" I said as he kissed me to cut me off. His hands were on either side of my head and I was around his shoulders. He pushed us back into his room and pushed me onto the bed. Woah! Where the hell does he think he's going with this?!

"I'm sorry." He said between kisses. Over and over again as I stopped him.

"Five stop." I said and he crouched down and stared me blank in the eyes.

"I forgive you." I said sounding more honest the guilty.

"What? You do?" He said astonished and I just simply nodded

"W-Why? I left you here all alone and I was a dick and I took the e note from you—"

"Because I love you. That's why." I said and he smiled brightly.

"You love me?" He asked me almost surprised.

"No. I just like the taste of the back of your throat." I said and he laughed leaning in and kissing me and pulling me into a hug.

"Wait. You stole the note?" I said and he rubbed the back of his neck. Standing back ups

"Yeah..... uh here." He said pulling it out of his pocket and I unfolded it

"I love you." Was written on the small page. Tears filled my eyes as I leaned in and kissed MY five. Yes you heard me right bitches

MY FIVE!!!!
TAKE THAT YOU ANNABELLE FUCKING PLATIC PUSSY TOUGH TITTY WANKER BITCH!!!

"Let's get going. We've got a serial killer to catch." He said and I smiled nodding as we headed out of the room and down to a confused Allison and Diego. Five held my hand and Allison scoffed

"What? You jealous I have a more stable relationship then you queen bee?" I teased and she rolled her eyes.

——-
SORRY IM SUPER BUSY